Spoilers 9/20

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
You do know that the shit is scripted, right? The divas show will come back in jan and run until end of march, bet on it. The WM deal will be 2 people from that show facing each other, and AJ will probably be in some random heel's corner for his match.

It would be great to see Nattie win the belt, but only after it's built up properly. Have AJ run through the rest of the divas while Nattie gets a genuine character, let her rebel against the rest of the "Total Divas" and win the belt around TLC or RR. Not now.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
It would be great to see Nattie win the belt, but only after it's built up properly. Have AJ run through the rest of the divas while Nattie gets a genuine character, let her rebel against the rest of the "Total Divas" and win the belt around TLC or RR. Not now.
It would be even greater if AJ, who deserves the belt indefinitely, kept it forever, which she will. No one is taking HER title away from her.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

the issue with that is they are going to make it by december have natty vs AJ, im assuming she will lose but Kaitlyn and Layla could eat up a month or few inbetween, who knows. The divas division is shit, i dont even know why we are having this conversation.

AJ is going to keep her title, even if she loses it before WM and isnt even in the match at WM. Deathclaw said so, and i wont argue against it.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
the issue with that is they are going to make it by december have natty vs AJ, im assuming she will lose but Kaitlyn and Layla could eat up a month or few inbetween, who knows. The divas division is shit, i dont even know why we are having this conversation.

AJ is going to keep her title, even if she loses it before WM and isnt even in the match at WM. Deathclaw said so, and i wont argue against it.

You shouldn't argue with me. I'm the ultimate AJ fan. I know as a fact that she's keeping her title. ^_^

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It would be even greater if AJ, who deserves the belt indefinitely, kept it forever, which she will. No one is taking HER title away from her.

As an AJ fan, surely you'd rather have her have someone for her to feud against than just continue on with what she's doing now. Right now, there's nobody that you can believe will beat AJ for the belt. Even you'd get bored watching her beat up the rest of the division over and over again.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
As an AJ fan, surely you'd rather have her have someone for her to feud against than just continue on with what she's doing now. Right now, there's nobody that you can believe will beat AJ for the belt. Even you'd get bored watching her beat up the rest of the division over and over again.

No, not at all. She is the savior of the divas division, and by saving it, she's making it awesome for AJ fans. How can an AJ fan like me get bored of her cutting through everyone else in the division like it's nothing???

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
e44cdbb517d392eca772b4cc2c5837b6.png

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
And also, she is the reason why I got into wrestling. She's my only favorite wrestler and I only watch her matches. She never gets even a little boring.