*Spoiler* Wrestler completes face turn on Smackdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Langston is uber athletic, I enjoyed him as a heel, and he was unintentionally funny at times. I think his personality might lean more toward a face guy, so i'm interested in seeing it.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
He should do his NXT stuff now, just being a monster who keeps people down for five (can we have refs actually count five this time though? Would be a nice touch) and the crowd still enjoys it.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'd mark so much if his next appearance was an interview and he demanded referees to count to five.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
He knocked Axel's goddamn head off with that clothesline.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I enjoyed the Punk-Langston match immensely and the face turn even more. I'm looking forward to the Axel-Langston feud, as well as the Langston-Ryback feud I think will follow.

wk

Reactions: Danielson

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Good, have Big E and Punk take out the Heyman guys together. Big E takes Axel's Intercontinental championship, and Punk takes out Ryback again. Would be good to see Big E back on Raw doing something important, and give Axel a feud with someone fresh for his belt.

Reactions: Wacokid27

TheShadowSoulja

Champion
Reaction score
I really do hope Big E gets the IC Title, even as close as tomorrow at HiAC. Big E is one of the breakout stars of the past year (IMO) and he deserves a push. Hopefully this turn will give him that push.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
His face turn went over really well on Smackdown. It will an intriguing change for him and I look forward to seeing where it takes him. I imagine he'll be in the midcard as others have suggested, and based on how he his on Twitter, he could make a great comical-yet-badass face.

Reactions: Wacokid27

xThe Marty

Jobber
Reaction score
I think its great that they're kind of rebooting Langston. I think it would be interesting to see what they can do with him. Maybe he'll be pushed towards the IC Title or maybe the US Title against Ambrose.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I think its great that they're kind of rebooting Langston. I think it would be interesting to see what they can do with him. Maybe he'll be pushed towards the IC Title or maybe the US Title against Ambrose.
IC title seems more likely I think. Axel ain't doing shit with it and it was a simple feud set up. Heyman disrespects Big E, Big E takes the belt off of one of Heyman's guys to get even.