*Spoiler* Wrestler completes face turn on Smackdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I have no idea why he wasn't a face in the first place. I know the NXT crowd is somewhat different, but he was the most over in NXT by a country mile. The five gimmick caught on so quickly. I think Langston gets a lot more hate than he deserves personally, and I'm quite excited now he's a face.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Awesome, I hope he joins the hunt for the IC title and becomes a funny but badass face. So y'know how WWE want Sheamus to be that guy, but Big E won't be annoying.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
True. I think Big E can actually pull off being a funny tough guy, unlike Sheamus who can play a badass well but his comedy is normally cringeworthy.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Big E Langston just owned Paul Heyman and his guys lol by taking them out then going outside the ring and saying whos the rookie now. That was fucking awesome im so glad Big E Langston is back on tv and is getting a push and turning face. Now give him a title

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Same here. Seems to be an issue with merging.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Going to be honest, I marked hard when Big E sided with Punk. I was waiting for WWE creative to do something with Big E, and glad that they found it. I really hope he takes the belt off of Axel, and has a feud with him. Wouldn't mind him moving to Ryback as well, and if they're going to drag this Heyman/Punk feud, would be good to see Big E with Punk's side for the feud.