Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

^ Exactly what i'm hoping for! BTW am I the only 1 who smells another Lakers sweep cookin'?

xImpulsive

Reaction score
I love the cavs but i don't like their chances against Boston.....

I want the cavs to pick up Michael Redd in a trade this off-season, that would kick ass. LETS GO CAVS!

exC.On

Reaction score
yeah i felt bad for the hawks if they really thought they had a chance today, but its going to be hard for cavs they havent been playing there best either but i think celtics vs. cavs is going to be a good series to watch.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
yeah i felt bad for the hawks if they really thought they had a chance today, but its going to be hard for cavs they havent been playing there best either but i think celtics vs. cavs is going to be a good series to watch.

pssh, i didnt feel sorry for them at all! all because of that asshole that gave rondo that hard foul.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya rondo is the only player i really like on the celtics so ya i dont feel to bad for the hawks...

HHHforever

Reaction score
^ Exactly what i'm hoping for! BTW am I the only 1 who smells another Lakers sweep cookin'?

I hope so, but I'm not going to get ahead of myself. If the Lakers get the first 2 games I can't see them losing the series. However Utah is a very tough place to play, and the Lakers have won there before, but I won't be at all surprised if the Jazz get a couple games in this series.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya the Jizz have a lot of talent but i dont think they have a chance to win the series against kobe...

Rell

Reaction score
The thing about Jerry Sloan coached teams is, they play super physical. I'm talking elbow in the mid section while you're jumping for a rebound, snatch your jersey off while you come of screens physical. Hopefully they're feeling a little winded coming off that long series with Houston, because they could easily steal a couple of games, especially at home.

I'm also looking forward to Dwight bouncing back against the Piss-stains. :evil:

Qwake

holy shit, Boston kicked the Hawks asses!!! Damn the Lakers won lol.

Rell

Reaction score
Boston won the series, but the battle is not over :evil:

*Laughs at Rondo*

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
ya the Jizz have a lot of talent but i dont think they have a chance to win the series against kobe...
Yeah the Jazz can't win on the road unless they're facing the Rockets but I only give this series about five games with the Lakers advancing 4-1. Nice Sig Rell

Kobe Bryant

Reaction score
*Raises MVP trophy*

*Watches Mark Madsen dance*

*Kisses Phil Jackson on the cheek*

*Laughs at Shaq, and emails him a hate message*