Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Wow, Chris Paul looked like a man playing among children tonight. It was almost too funny to watch. I predict the Hornets take the series in either 5 or 6 tops

HHHforever

Reaction score
Utah stole one on the road, which is HUGE. I thought they'd take that one in 7, but now I see them getting it in 6 tops. I can't see the Jazz losing at home and now they got one on the road I think it's pretty much over. Just too much Derron Williams and Carlos Boozer. Also AK 47 came to play tonight which is huge for them. I'll feel horrible for T-Mac if they lose this series, he really needs to get over the hump asap. I hope he gets traded to the East or something so he can get a playoff win(and yes I know he was already there and didn't get it done, but he never had much of a supporting cast).

Soulpower

^^^ The scary thing is that Kobe has had a bad game today.. By his standards, anyways.

PeepShow

Well, this is kind of a good thing I guess. Hopefully we might see more of Rell :eek:

Soulpower

Rell better show up at least once during the playoffs!

Its almost time for Detroit to play Philly.. Come on, Pistons. The real season is about to start.

PeepShow

They shouldn't have too hard a time w/ them. I say they take down the Sixers in 5 games

HHHforever

Reaction score
^^^ The scary thing is that Kobe has had a bad game today.. By his standards, anyways.

That is true. The funny thing is that he still scored 32, 18 in the 4th. I don't think the Lakers can lose a game that Kobe and Gasol both score 30+.

Soulpower

They shouldn't have too hard a time w/ them. I say they take down the Sixers in 5 games

Well, they'll have to win the next 4 in order do that.

The Sixers won and it simply put, Reggie Evans out-hustled everyone on the Pistons frontline all throughout the game. The fact that both Hamilton and Billups missed free-throws down the stretch didn't help either >_>

PeepShow

Wow, I was watching it and the Pistons were up by like 11 points.

lolistons, imo

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
how is utah winning a suprise? i know they suck on the road but they are a far better team than the rockets with out yao.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^They're a surprise because they are one of the worst road teams in the NBA. The Rockets have been great this season with and without Yao. I figured they'd win this series, but I wasn't sure if they'd be able to get the wins on the road that they'd need to win the series. Record-wise the Rocket are a better team though.

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
record wise they are, but with out yao and skip they got no shot.

mo williams is gonna be traded in the off season count on it.