• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

Soulpower

I don't care if David West was out. The Pistons went to town on New Orleans. And who killed the Hornets? Chauncey? NO! Rip? NO! Sheed? NO!

It was Jarvis F'n Hayes. Hell, the bench scored about 55 points in today's game.

By the way, T-Mac has 0 points in the first half and the Rockets are STILL winning by double digits.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Gasol not playing absolutely killed the Lakers today. That and the fact that aside from the first 10 minutes of the 3rd quarter the Rockets shot like 90% from the field. I think at full strength the Lakers would have beaten them. Major props go to Shane Battier though he put on a defensive clinic against Kobe today.

I still don't see the Rockets getting out of the first round. I saw a team today that won on the back of Austin going 8-11 from 3 and insanely hot shooting. You can't count on that all year, especially in the West playoffs. They'll cool off and I look for them to go on a losing streak soon tbh.

PeepShow

Wow, Denver scored 168 points vs. Seattle in regulation today. Marcus Camby had a triple-double with 13 points, 15 rebounds, and 10 assists. I used to think they were one of the worst Western Conference playoff teams, but maybe they're finally starting to live up to their potential. I can only hope, b/c I kinda like them. :eek:

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Denver is one of the top offensive teams in the league imo. However they are so utterly horrible on defense they will struggle to even make the playoffs. George Karl is a great coach imo and I think he really needs to figure out how to get some defense out of this team. There is no way there record should be as bad as it is considering they have two of the top 5 scorers in the NBA in Anthony and Iverson. I personally kind of like them also and wish they'd step up there game a little bit, but not too much cuz the Lakers own the West :)

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Actually the Rockets have lost 2 in a row, they lost to the Hornets today also. I think this will be the beginning of a losing streak for them and if not a losing streak then the start of 500 or worse basketball for a little while. You can only win by pure determination and heart alone for so long. Also they haven't really beaten that many great teams throughout the streak and now they've finally hit an incredibly difficul part of their schedule so things will start to get difficult for them.

HBKforever

Reaction score
Pistons look good soulpower.....but to get to the finals they have to prove that they can get by King James and the defending Eastern Conference CHAMPS!!!

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Wishful thinking, but not going to happen. Pistons are just better this season, they'll have home court and even if the Cavs are healthy they'll have only been totally healthy and together for like a week or 2 at most, so I can't see them just clicking and doing perfectly fine. Just not the Cavs year. Last year they were fortunate that themselves and the Pistons were the only legitmate contenders in the East. This year they're going to have to beat the Pistons and the Celtics and that's going to be a very tough accomplishment, that they will not be able to accomplish imo.