Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol thats true... wizards suck

and i dont think the lakers will win the nba championship but i really dont think the suns will... a team from the east will win this year... either the pistons or the cavs... i hate the pistons and i love the cavs so im hoping its the cavs... at the beginning of the season i would have said the celtics but now i think they would just tire out against most good teams in a 5 game series

Rell

Reaction score
If a team from the east wins, I'll say it will be the Pistons or the Celtics. In the West its easily the Lakers or the Suprs. Whoever wins, it wont be Phoenix lol

I would also say the Pistons have a better chance than the Celtics. Boston has been terrible as of late.

phantomgerald

^^^And the Rockets were doing so well. It always happens to them. Either Yao or Mcgrady will miss a significant portion of the season and they lose.

Rell

Reaction score
Yeah, they were the only team with a longer winning streak than the Lakers at the moment (12). Sucks for them. Its a shame because ow they may actually miss the playoffs. The west is that good. A 2 game losing streak can drop a team from contention. The Hornets were in 1st about 3 days ago, with 2 losses, they're in 5th now.

Its crazy, a 45/50 win team may not even make the playoffs.

Enigma22

Reaction score
rockets wont go anywhere without yao tho...

Rell

Reaction score
I dont know about that, they're still winning without him. 15 in a row :shocking: I didnt see that coming.

btw fuck you Enima! The MVP race will come down to me vs you aka LeBRONZE vs Kobe

Lets go Kobe :D

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
yea knocking off denver was a huge game for them. Birdman back in the league.

JC Punk

Reaction score
Hopefully Da Pistons win this year,They have enough talent Chauncey,Rip,Sheed we a good team!!!

Enigma22

Reaction score
i hope not... i hate the pistons... i doubt they will win anyways... cavs or celtics will beat them so i dont think they will even get into the championship game...

Soulpower

Two losses in one night:

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.... And Rell. Your 07-08 Miami Heat!

Soulpower

With the first pick in the 2008 draft, the Miami Heat select... Michael Beasley from Kansas State.

And Snaq went to town against the Spurs yesterday and then it hit me. The Suns are now perfectly set-up tp beat San Antonio in the playoffs. Unfortunately, I don't think they're set up to beat any of the other teams out West :shifty:

PeepShow

Well, that's now 21 straight for the Rockets. Pretty damn impressive if you ask me. The only team I couldn't have seen doing this at the beginning of the season was the Celtics, and they don't even have Yao anymore. Damn good. I know I wouldn't want to face them come playoff time.

And good Lord, the Bulls had a 16 point lead heading into the fourth only to lose to the Sixers. I turned off the game in the middle of the third only to see later on ESPNEWS that hey lost. Words can not describe how bad they are.

Well, maybe the Heat can see this. :/