Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

circle

Reaction score
I like him in Golden State...it would fill a big need on defense and AK still has some offensive savvy. He would actually be a very good fit with that run and gun style b/c he was handcuffed in Utah.

If the nets deal RJ to Utah for AK that might be a big boost for them as well b/c they can put AK on the 4, which he prefers to play, but also move VC to the 3 or get Josh Boone in there. It would make the Nets more versatile

Soulpower

The topic title needs to be changed. also, bump.

Also, the Blazers would be a playoff team were it not for the Greg Oden injury. And lol at the Lakers getting beat at the last second by Shane Battier and the Rockets.

phantomgerald

Too early to tell, but I can see the Cavs becoming the next Lakers and have James unhappy because they can't build a solid team around him. Spurs looking good this season again.

Enigma22

Reaction score
cavs will come together because i think they will find someone whose gonna step up. it may be gibson or pavlovic once hes playing again or hopefully gooden or marshall. also if they can trade for someone decent they will be as good as they were last year. also theres a chance they can sign varejao still and he will definitely help their defense.

phantomgerald

The Cavs have no prominent second player. Illguskas? Never going to be all-star calibre. Hughes? Not the player they thought they were getting when they traded for him. Pavlovic and Varejao? The cavs weren't willing to pay the luxury tax for them what do you think. The only player that could become a prominent second man is if Gibson step it up real big and play like he did against the Pistons on a consistent basis. Still, that's too much to ask of a sophomore 2nd round pick.

NYKings

Reaction score
That Kevin Durant kid has TALENT. I saw Durant vs. the Suns and he's a shoe in, barring injury, for rookie of the year..

Enigma22

Reaction score
The Cavs have no prominent second player. Illguskas? Never going to be all-star calibre. Hughes? Not the player they thought they were getting when they traded for him. Pavlovic and Varejao? The cavs weren't willing to pay the luxury tax for them what do you think. The only player that could become a prominent second man is if Gibson step it up real big and play like he did against the Pistons on a consistent basis. Still, that's too much to ask of a sophomore 2nd round pick.

paclovic is back and varejao could be back. gibson can hopefully step up and be pretty good and illguskas is usually pretty sold as is goodan. neither of them are all stars but this team doesnt need to be made up of allstars. they have consistency.

NYKings

Reaction score
^^ I read Bulls said they're out of the Kobe sweepstakes.

And about the Cavs, let's be serious you need two all stars on a team for a team to be a contender.

Spurs-Parker and Duncan
Heat-Shaq and Wade
Pistons-Hamilton, Wallaces, and Billups
Lakers-Shaq and Kobe

All those championship teams had two or more all stars. Cavs don't and they won't come close to winning a championship with this squad.

Enigma22

Reaction score
cavs were obviously contenders last year tho. they were in the finals. the cavs could use one more decent player but they do pretty good how it is now.

phantomgerald

^^^ The reason they got into the finals last year was because Gibson was a monster and Pistons choked. And don't ever think that the East is comparable to the West. If the Suns and mavs were in the east, then they would definately own the rest. Say what you like, but the Cavs are not championship caliber now.

And god no, the bulls need a low post scorer, not Kobe.

circle

Reaction score
I agree. Unless Tyrus Thomas turns into a beast in his 2nd season, the Bulls need someone on the low block to score. Now if the Bulls turn into a running team (poor man Phoenix) than they have the perfect squad. They probably should have kept LeMarcus Aldridge instead of trading him. He would have solved their problems initially.

Heinrich and Gordon can run
Deng could turn into a Marion
Tyrus Thomas is a leaper
Ben Wallace all he has to do is get boards
Same goes for Noah
Nocioni can shoot the 3 so when Deng, Kirk, and BG penetrate they can dish to Nocioni for the J.

Cleveland does need another star or a proven player, but they really have no tradeable pieces. I really hope they don't make a move for Mike Bibby as they keep discussing. I don't think Bibby is the right fit for Cleveland. As for the current team...Larry Hughes shows no passion. Big Z is still recovering from a family tragedy, and Gooden is only hustle. I guess Daniel Gibson is decent, but he hasn't shown me much in the preseason as well as the regular season. I don't think Cleveland will be back in the NBA finals.

Toronto and the Nets are the darkhorses.

PeepShow

The Bulls should have gotten Garnett. Nuf said on that. Not to the imprtant thing.

THE BULLS WON!!!! :)

BTW, should the thread name be changed to the 07/08 season? lol

phantomgerald

No, look at how much young talent Celtics gave up for Garnett. It would have made the bulls a poor team immediately. I like Hindrich, he's the best young pass first pg and probably third best pass first pg after kidd and nash. What the bulls need to do is ultilize this. Have Nocioni and Gordon as pure shooters. Move Deng to PF and try make him the poor man's Nowitzki (can shoot anywhere and take it to the basket as well) and have Wallace do his part on defense and this is a Eastern Conference champion team.