Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
Which really is sad cuz on anygiven night he is as talented as anyother PG in the league, just goes to show you, without that hunger all the talent in the world dont mean anything.

phantomgerald

yeah, he just doesn't have the hunger anymore, and I think he's just playing for the money. New York should just drop him from the starting five.

Defiant One

Reaction score
If they dropped Marbury from the lineup, I dont think he'd even care. The only way he'd really get the message is if he were released, and no team was interested. I think he just wants to play for a winning team, and this year he might just get his wish. If they get Artest they really have one of the best Starting Fives in the whole league. This yeah they look to be a playoff team.

circle

Reaction score
I'm a very big fan of starbury...I loved him back in G-Tech and the T-wolves, but yeah watching him now it seems like he doesn't care, and he is playing for his hometown NYC, but he makes a lot of money and is virtually untradeable b/c of his contract.

I'm not sure what NY would give up to get Artest, but David Lee is one of those guys that Sac-town would need.

I think NY would have to give up

David Lee
Jared Jeffries or Jerome James
Malik Rose
1st round pick

Sac town can give NYC
Artest
Kenny Thomas (rid themselves of the huge contract)

phantomgerald

NYC won't be able to properly challenge for the conference titles if they constantly makes trades like this. They should just wait for Marbury's contract to expire, while getting high draft picks and to rebuild again.

circle

Reaction score
The question should be is Isiah the right guy to lead the Knicks? I honestly don't think so, and they should start by axing him 1st.

I'm going to give the Knicks one more year to see if they will make any progress to the goal mentioned, but it will be tough.

phantomgerald

Now there're over the cap by so far, yet they could not even get into the playoffs last year. How could they possibly become a championship winning team ever?

circle

Reaction score
Very good question...the kNicks were over the luxury tax by 45 million and had to pay that, but a lot of that was Allan Houston's contract.

I really don't know what the Knicks can do...they would have to make trades or stop trading their 1st rounders, but they look good with Eddy Curry...although Randolph isn't that good b/c he has a similar offense to Curry, but keeping Q and Jamal Crawford healthy is a start. I think they need to rid themselves of Nate Robinson. I still think NY should trade for Telfair b/c he is more of a person that would run the offense and not worry about his scoring b/c he isn't a good shooter

phantomgerald

Or go for Hindrich, who I think is the best pass-first point in the league. Robinson is a flair player. He puts up a highlight play in every match and do nothing much else

circle

Reaction score
Robinson I'm not sure if he is tradeable, but they would have to bait another player in the deal.

Letting the contracts run their course is also a good solution, but the Knicks are at least 4 years away before they officially rebuild, and in NYC patience runs thin so there is constant pressure for the knicks to win and become a championship team, but won't experience a rebuilding phase so unfortunately they are forced to make these crappy trades that look good in paper, but really don't do much to improve team chemistry.

The only players I would keep

David Lee
Eddy Curry
Jamal Crawford
Quentin Richardson
Malik Rose
Mardy Collins

This list to me is team oriented and not as selfish, however I would say Jamal would be the most me player, but they need someone to play PG

Everyone else is expendable

phantomgerald

^^^ I have to agree with you on that one. But what they could do is pay off the player contract and releases them from the cap, like what Portland did with Francis. And with that team they have which you mentioned above, they're one all-star pick up away from a playoff team.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
WOW, lol....he is sky high. "If you believe it, you can achieve it"

How about KG to Boston. Does that make the trio of KG, Ray Allen and Paul Peirce too much for the east to handle??? Do they have enough role players to co exist?

Playoffs for now because they are in the east but the fans should expect the Celts. to hit rock bottom in a few years, they traded away the future for the present which wasn't an entirely bad move, but they can only sign the minimum salary players, I think PJ Brown would be a nice choice there. They signed Scot Pollard today for 2,200,000 dollars. They still have young talent in Rajon Rando, Glen "Big Baby" Davis and Gabe Pruitt but they better turn out big to save this franchise, but they won't. They will finish 3rd in the east and win the Atlantic. I think they get to the eastern conference finals and lose to the Cavs.

phantomgerald

Good enough to go all the way I reckon. But they will never beat whoever emerges from the west.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
Alright I'll try to keep this thread going...

Who do you think the sleeper team of the year is going to be

Who do you think is going to step up this year and play at the top level (player)??

Who is going to be the all-star game surprise??

Who is going to be the ROTY??