Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
Whoa whoa whoa, AK47 a "cancer" are you crazy. He is one of their best players. He had a lackluster first round against the Rockets, and he got posterized by BD in round 2 but he still was great defensively and he came alive against the Warriors. I dont think Andrei will or should get traded. Quite honestly I dont think anyone outside of Utah actually thought the Jazz had a chance to beat The Spurs. Game 4 of the Western Conference Finals proved the Jazz werent ready for the Finals, they lost their composure, got T'd up, and realized the Spurs OWNED them.

P.O.U.N.C.E

Reaction score
Well I have got a lot of info about what AK has said since they have lost to the Spurs. In press conferences with Russian Media he says that he is going to "play for himself" and has whined plenty on how he does not get the ball as much as he wants to, whenever he hasnt proved his offense this year.

I get a lot of info man, and from the Salt Lake Tribune all the way down to all of the other news sources in Utah I read from Jazzfanz.com you can see that he is becoming more selfish in the fact that he wants to cover his ass, and not his teams.

Also there were guys already planning their vacation trips. Carlos Boozer and Deron Williams were speaking about it, and it seems that they were only two of the main starters on the Jazz that showed up for the Conference Finals. I mean Derek Fisher showed up himself. Andrei had one great game in the Conference Finals and then it was like he gave up on the team.

The Jazz were in control Game 4, and were nearly about to tie the Spurs. Officiating had blown that game through though with the BS Technicals that were called on the Jazz. I watched that game and I remember getting pissed at Javies officiating.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Well if he said all of that, then you're right but damn I didnt AK was selfish. I guess things change. The Jazz have a good core of talent with AK, Okur, D-Wiliams, Boozer, Millsap, and it would suck for them to trade AK after making the WCF.

P.O.U.N.C.E

Reaction score
Yeah it would, but Andrei needs to get his confidence back and quit bitching about how Sloan plays him. Andrei needs to bulk up and gain muscle, and learn how to shoot better this offseason.

And the Jazz need a 2 Guard. That is what is killing them right there.

Defiant One

Reaction score
The Jazz are actually pretty close, I cant believe no one even thought they'd make the playoffs last year. This year if they get a 2guard, then they are definitely a contender. I have them 4th overall behind The Spurs, Mavericks, and Suns.

Reaction score
Yeah it would, but Andrei needs to get his confidence back and quit bitching about how Sloan plays him. Andrei needs to bulk up and gain muscle, and learn how to shoot better this offseason.

Well he has a point. He was a defensive monster when he played power forward and he is not in the post enough as a SF so he can swat shots in obscene numbers again. His wingspan is incredible but it's a dilema because of Boozer and Okur manning the post. So it's almost a stalemate. He indeed needs to bulk up and learn to shoot better. He sucks from 10 ft and out.

phantomgerald

^^^Kieilenko is injured too often and bitches too much to warrant the contract they gave him. when it comes down to okur, boozer and williams getting new contracts, he'll be gone

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah thats sucks cuz they have a whole Detroit thing going on not really a superstar player but five very good players, that have good chemistry together and feed off of each other.

phantomgerald

^^yeah but you can't possibly give all of them 15 million a year contracts can you, thats why i think billups will leave detroit this season. this sort of teams work well only for a while i guess, then when one of them leaves, the whole team fall apart. to have a good team, i think they need a star forward, a star guard, and the other 3 squad players should be good at a certain aspect. take the spurs for example. they got duncan and parker as the stars. then oberto is there to capitalize on the space when duncan gets doubled. finley and ginobli just need to shoot and bowen just need to defend. that is exactly how a team should be built and that is why i think the bulls are one kobe bryant away from a title.

Defiant One

Reaction score
You're right but you said Detroit type of teams only work for awhile, they worked for 4-5 years, Utah only had one good season. I just dont think there run is already over just after one season. Kirilenko might have to restructure his contract although I dont think he will.

circle

Reaction score
Krienlenko can't restructure his contract it would violate the current CBA. Although they should do that b/c there are so many players in the NBA that dog it and don't play hard vs. the NFL in which players do it all the time.

Here is a list

Adonyal Foyle - 5 yrs - 40 mil and you do what?
Erick Dampier - 7 yrs - 70+ and you don't start
Bobby Simmons 5 yrs - 45 mil and you've been hurt vs. playing for the clips you would play hard?
K-Mart - 7 yrs 92 mil - and you do what?
Kwame Brown - 3 yrs 27 mil and uhm you a bust
Stromile Swift 6 yrs - 36 mil and you still can't get off the bench?
Damon Jones - 5 yrs 15 mil and you can't hit a shot

This is a small fraction, but these players don't play hard at all, and get paid the big bucks.

With the Jazz they are a 2 guard away, but if they want an elite one they may need to build ak47 up so they can trade him at the trade deadline. Personally, I don't think AK is a good "fit" for the Jazz b/c they are now focused on Okur, Loozer, and Williams

phantomgerald

I think that if you're earning more than you deserve, then you would obviously not want to restructure your contract. I think that NBA should make a team have the option of cutting a player and removing his salary from his cap, but have to pay him 1/4 what he's due and help any other team that pick him up pay 1/4 of the salary for a year

phantomgerald

Obviously he doesn't care because he's still earning star player money