*Spoiler* So what does he do now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Franklin said:
Henry doesn't bring anything to the table. He should had never been a world champion. His mic skills sucks. He's a generic monster heel. It's a disgrace that he even won a world title.

IMO Henry is the best monster on the roster as of right now. There is no other person on the roster who really sells that intensity like Henry does. When he won the world title he turned up his game ten fold. There was a point around 2010 where I just dreaded seeing Henry, but when he switched to Hall of Pain gimmick it was just amazing, never thought I would see him be that good in the ring and on the mic even.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Henry, being eliminated in a style that doesn't bury him, what does he do from now on? The guy took them all out at the end so that was great to see, and his heel monster push is obviously going to continue. But I have no idea who he's going to feud with.

I pray it's not Orton.

mostly likely goldberg rip off!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
How does Creative still have no idea what they're doing with their biggest draw? The mini-feud with Khali is over...

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Rain said:
How does Creative still have no idea what they're doing with their biggest draw? The mini-feud with Khali is over...

Agreed, we need Mark Henry's face on everything spoons, knifes, forks, these turnbuckle covers, the titantron, his own jet (not Vince's though that one smells)... Mark Henry the movie.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
seabs said:
Agreed, we need Mark Henry's face on everything spoons, knifes, forks, these turnbuckle covers, the titantron, his own jet (not Vince's though that one smells)... Mark Henry the movie.

YES. Do it for the adverts alone.

BUY MY SPOON OR IM GONNA FIND YOU
*throws box against the wall*

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Rain said:
YES. Do it for the adverts alone.

BUY MY SPOON OR IM GONNA FIND YOU
*throws box against the wall*

Only if he runs through the wall after and screams OH YEAH

v8P46Ve.jpg