*Spoiler* So what does he do now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
As long as it's not another match for GM control like Vickie/Maddox vs Booker/Teddy, what a bore.

At least that one had a storyline behind it. They didn't just say "oh hey, these guys despise each other individually... tag... TEAM... MAAAATCH" :fap:

As they usually do. But guess what, it's what will happen this year, probably. :downer:

Reactions: Snowman1

RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

Reaction score
Baraa said:
What? :rock:
I would like to know your opinion on Big Show then.

I think Big Show is washed up. His earlier days were alot better than today.

Vince should be ashamed that Henry was a world champion in his company.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Franklin said:

There's been worst world champions than Henry, including Vince himself. Henry at least brought in ratings for the company during his reign and brought them again when he made his return to Smackdown earlier this month.

Reactions: seabs

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
KLockard23 said:
There's been worst world champions than Henry, including Vince himself. Henry at least brought in ratings for the company during his reign and brought them again when he made his return to Smackdown earlier this month.

And let's not forget he did that while being very, very entertaining as far as his character goes.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Franklin said:

Mark Henry by far was one of the greatest heels the company has seen in a very long time. He's a proven draw, he's really entertaining an his gimmick is perfect.

RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

Reaction score
Saylor said:
Mark Henry by far was one of the greatest heels the company has seen in a very long time. He's a proven draw, he's really entertaining an his gimmick is perfect.

LOL. Henry is a joke. The man has never been a draw. His title reign proved how terrible Smackdown was at the time.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Franklin said:
LOL. Henry is a joke. The man has never been a draw. His title reign proved how terrible Smackdown was at the time.

What? Ratings improved dramatically when he won the belt!

The episode of Smackdown after he returned got the second highest-rating this year, only .6 of a ratings point behind one advertising the freaking Rock, and far above everything the rest of the Smackdown roster did.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Franklin also thinks Del Rio's recent run as a face sucks, and also once made a thread asking if John Cena will even be remembered in wrestling history when he retires.

Seems to have strange opinions on things is all.

RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

Reaction score
KLockard23 said:
Franklin also thinks Del Rio's recent run as a face sucks, and also once made a thread asking if John Cena will even be remembered in wrestling history when he retires.

Seems to have strange opinions on things is all.

I don't think Cena has been involved in any great memorial stories besides The Rock.

I must say that Del rio had a great fan reaction last night. The best I have ever seen people react towards him.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe he could go after the American title after Miz eventually beats Cesaro :(!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Franklin said:
I don't think Cena has been involved in any great memorial stories besides The Rock.

Edge including throwing him into the Long Island sound and the TLC match, the clash with Batista as the two biggest stars of the past what 6/7 years, Brock Lesnar returned and clashed with him and he was a major factor in the summer of Punk.

RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

Reaction score
seabs said:
Edge including throwing him into the Long Island sound and the TLC match, the clash with Batista as the two biggest stars of the past what 6/7 years, Brock Lesnar returned and clashed with him and he was a major factor in the summer of Punk.

I don't consider those big stories. In my opinion big stories are more developed stories featuring big names. For example Edge's story with Vicki that lasted months. Another one is Steve Austin's feud with Vince. Rated-RKO's feud with DX.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
0ed15e6a9a86f6ee8b9f064745e37d1c.gif

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Franklin said:
I don't consider those big stories. In my opinion big stories are more developed stories featuring big names. For example Edge's story with Vicki that lasted months. Another one is Steve Austin's feud with Vince. Rated-RKO's feud with DX.

His feud with Edge lasted months how about his year long feud with Orton or his story with HBK then? He even had a lengthy feud with HHH if my memory is correct. These all seem to fit your criteria so how Rock is his only memorable feud ill never know , which was one of his worst imho. The match sucked dingdong and the promos were repetitive at times.