Spoiler: Regal...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Sounds so much better than SmackDown. Just with no talent on the mic apart from Riley, and as people know, feuds are only good if they can project it on the stick. I doubt Riley gets much mic time, and he's used as a jobber.
Nobody really embarrasses themselves on the mic, and Riley's in a stable with Percy Watson feuding with Darren Young and Titus O'Neil... Yeah.

In a related note; Did you find the facepalm yet?

Edit: :facepalm:

Daud

Jobber
Reaction score
Nxt is like superstars except they have storylines every week, and they have a gm now.

I'm really enjoying nxt atm with the Maxine storyline!

Snowman1

Reaction score
R'Albin said:
If he makes MIchael Cole commentator again I will watch :D (Puts tin hat on)

Oh baby, did you see that awful episode a few weeks ago with Michael Cole on commentary just burying everything? That was so damn good!

Snowman1

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Cole owns NXT like he owns Jerry Lawler weekly.

I have to share this. Doubt many of you have seen it, but this was the worst thing I think i've ever seen on WWE TV. It's very memorable as unintentional comedy, and Michael Cole is absolutely awesome.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Cole owns NXT like he owns Jerry Lawler weekly.

Cole was good as face when he was talking like a real person that what made him so good as a commentator but that WWE want to have been the jack ass heel commentator he suck b/c that making him be someone he NOT! King should be the Heel he mach BETTER the cole as a commentator heel! I was luagh when cole ask king if Eve use u to get what she what u would not go for it? King did said anything for 30 secord and then said NO! BS! YES HE WOULD HAVE DONE IT! King was guy use to look at the diva all time and call PUPPET! King should be the heel he much better at it! Cole SUCK AS A HEEL! At 1 I ashley though Cole was BETTER then good old JR when Cole was face b/c he actored like himself and sold himself really! WWE FUCK UP Cole so bad it bot even funny! KNOW THAT THE TRUE!

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Draine said:
Oh baby, did you see that awful episode a few weeks ago with Michael Cole on commentary just burying everything? That was so damn good!

I just seen the segment you posted above. Abolutely hilarious. I've watched all the Best of NXT commentaries on Youtube and he is hilarious. Along with Matthews, his laugh makes me laugh :p

"Well I guess Goldust is gonna need to go back on the Internet tonight " :lol1:

Snowman1

Reaction score
As I'm watching the videos you speak of, those are absolutely awesome. Thank you, R'Albin

As for William Regal:
A. Why is he a face? Has he ever been a face before? And why did he mention twice that he's taking bribes?
B. He may as well be a GM, since he made Hawkins and Reks clean the toilets to keep their jobs (best part of the show), but explained it in a way that made sense.
C. They put a lot of emphasis on Regal being the one making the matches, well Striker needs to get those duties back. A match card of Tamina vs Maxine, Yoshi Tatsu vs Johnny Curtis, Jey Uso vs Darren Young, and Percy Watson vs Titus O'Neil was absolutely dreadful.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Draine said:
I have to share this. Doubt many of you have seen it, but this was the worst thing I think i've ever seen on WWE TV. It's very memorable as unintentional comedy, and Michael Cole is absolutely awesome.

Is it just me who thinks that Bateman and Curtis are the real deal?