Spoiler: Regal...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Is general manager on NXT. This might actually get me watching.

WTF? NXT HAS GM WHY? THE SHOW SUCK LAST TIME I WATCH IT HAVE DIVA IN IT? :shock:

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Does Regal have any remarkable matches as of last few months or so? Don't watch a lot WWE, especially NXT, but am a huge fan of his. Of course, when he's actually on TV, not on a website show.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
NXT Season 1 is the best, rest are crap.

Everyone who has watched it will know why.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Redemption turned into a permanent thing I think, so it's a brand. Or redemption has ended and it's just NXT, but yeah it's a brand now basically. Same as Superstars.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Call me crazy, but I'm actually starting to enjoy ECW 2.0.

Tyson Kidd can have a good match with a broomhandle, Bateman can look at something and make it entertaining, Percy Watson has athletic ability to spare, Hawkins and Reks are hilarious, Kaitlyn is gorgeous, Gabriel should be getting pushed, Riley's still over, the storylines have gotten a lot better, the backstage segments are something that most wrestling fans miss and are a nice addition to the show, and the characters can't really be damaged any further. Regal being the GM (Striker still being host) should be an interesting twist to the show as well, and he's already discussing taking bribes.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Sounds so much better than SmackDown. Just with no talent on the mic apart from Riley, and as people know, feuds are only good if they can project it on the stick. I doubt Riley gets much mic time, and he's used as a jobber.