South Park: The Fractured But Whole

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It's probably legit because I believe that's around the time season 21 will be ending, so they're wanting to coincide with that happening.

Still though, how many times have they delayed it? lol

:cry:

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Yeah I know, lol.

Same thing happened to Stick of Truth though. I'm pretty sure the game was delayed at least twice, maybe more? While frustrating, I can appreciate the fact that they delay the game to fix things/add things to it instead of releasing a rushed product and then selling the rest of the game as DLC later. Matt and Trey are not big fans of a lot of the things game companies do these days so they're not gonna follow in their footsteps.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
So, here's the difficulty selection screen for this game.

TAwqvqc.gif

:smirk2:

This doesn't affect the difficulty, but the darker your skin the less money you earn, and other characters will speak to you differently. Absolute gold from Trey and Matt.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So, here's the difficulty selection screen for this game.

TAwqvqc.gif

:smirk2:

This doesn't affect the difficulty, but the darker your skin the less money you earn, and other characters will speak to you differently. Absolute gold from Trey and Matt.
200.gif

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
That is hilarious.

I also heard there's a funny scene in the game if you make a female character where they basically explain "Yeah they were a girl the whole time." Can't wait for that.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Also, release date is now October 17th if anyone didn't know.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I've been playing since it unlocked at midnight and I am already loving it.

It has been funny so far with a lot of the season 19 and 20 jokes, and the combat is improved so much from the first game. So many more options, having 3 additional party members with you is a nice change. Having a lot of fun with it as I expected, and I've barely scratched the surface thanks to all of my exploration and sidequests.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I've been playing since it unlocked at midnight and I am already loving it.

It has been funny so far with a lot of the season 19 and 20 jokes, and the combat is improved so much from the first game. So many more options, having 3 additional party members with you is a nice change. Having a lot of fun with it as I expected, and I've barely scratched the surface thanks to all of my exploration and sidequests.

I just wish they would have done this one 2 player. Would have been so much better, though that is not to say the game is bad. From what I read and watched, it is hilarious and a lot better from the last one.