sorry crayo but...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I would have spent whatever it takes on one of the following:

-Vidal
-Gundogan
-Khedira
-De Rossi

None of them are as defensive as say Mikel, who barely leaves his own half, but they're just what United need and would allow Carrick to do what he does best with the ball. Shame Moyes probably hasn't heard of them lol. Unsure on Fellaini, who was bad v City.

Love all of those apart from De Rossi. Gundogan or Vidal especially would be the buy of the summer for sure due to what they can do at both ends. What we really need is Paul Pogba back!

Fellaini had one good season for Everton as an attacking midfielder. Before that, nobody speak about him as a CDM. Why Moyes thinks he can slot into United as a CDM alongside Carrick and light up the stadium when he can't even do it for Everton is beyond me. I like Fellaini as a Carrick cover - Utd are poor without Carrick - but we spent nearly £30m on him. Christian Eriksen was bought for like £7m or something. Baffles me.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
It surprises me how well Eriksen has adapted to the premier league in such sort time. You already know he's going to be a class player.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Love all of those apart from De Rossi. Gundogan or Vidal especially would be the buy of the summer for sure due to what they can do at both ends. What we really need is Paul Pogba back!

Fellaini had one good season for Everton as an attacking midfielder. Before that, nobody speak about him as a CDM. Why Moyes thinks he can slot into United as a CDM alongside Carrick and light up the stadium when he can't even do it for Everton is beyond me. I like Fellaini as a Carrick cover - Utd are poor without Carrick - but we spent nearly £30m on him. Christian Eriksen was bought for like £7m or something. Baffles me.

It was a huge mistake by SAF not to offer Pogba a new contract. He's keeping Marchisio out of Juve's team.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
United will sign CR7 next year so you just need to sit down and wait.

CR7, Modric, Iniesta and Thiago will play for United next year :lol1:

Reactions: seabs

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
atm 2-1 to WBA not looking good for man utd is it Crayo

Diabolical. Today's game showed so many things.
  1. Our midfield couldn't boss a game at home against West Brom, yet we're meant to be one of the best European teams in the world.
  2. Fellaini was an utterly useless signing and was a smokescreen to Moyes' complete failures in the summer window. Fellaini is awful.
  3. Moyes has no plan b, ever. He literally plays a team and hopes for the best. His tactical changes and impact substitutions are absolutely non-existent.
  4. Buttner, Ferdinand, Anderson - sell these players and use their wage bills to replace them.
  5. Don't play PHIL FUCKING JONES as RB when you have Fabio; a full-back for all of his career.
  6. January window is huge for Manchester United.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Diabolical. Today's game showed so many things.
  1. Our midfield couldn't boss a game at home against West Brom, yet we're meant to be one of the best European teams in the world.
  2. Fellaini was an utterly useless signing and was a smokescreen to Moyes' complete failures in the summer window. Fellaini is awful.
  3. Moyes has no plan b, ever. He literally plays a team and hopes for the best. His tactical changes and impact substitutions are absolutely non-existent.
  4. Buttner, Ferdinand, Anderson - sell these players and use their wage bills to replace them.
  5. Don't play PHIL FUCKING JONES as RB when you have Fabio; a full-back for all of his career.
  6. January window is huge for Manchester United.
Still could be worse you could be a boro supporter 4 wins out of 30 now lol league one football next season for us if we don't sort it out

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
I'm not going to laugh at him, but I remember him doing the same exact thread to someone else before. :)

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
this sucks. I would like to see kagawa in cm (Which crayo is strongly against) and januzaj and zaha get a starting line up chance. That might be the only way. United clearly lacks creativity in the cm, and only kagawa can bring it.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
this sucks. I would like to see kagawa in cm (Which crayo is strongly against) and januzaj and zaha get a starting line up chance. That might be the only way. United clearly lacks creativity in the cm, and only kagawa can bring it.

Or De Gea as striker and Persie as Keeper