Sons of Anarchy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nation

Reaction score
Both seasons were great but I don't see this ending up well long term.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Being faithful to books is both good and bad imo

I will fight you to the death on this. (Side note: I shouldn't have to say this but obviously there are exceptions to every rule.) If it's not broken you don't fix it. Far too many times have I seen tremendous stories reduced to rubbish because some asshole decides he knows better than the author.

But on topic of Game of Thrones, I still really enjoyed it but I don't think it's as good as some people are making it out to be with just one season. I loved Sean Bean in his role and I understand how he gets killed off in the books but he was the main character and the best cast member after Dinklage so it's sad to imagine him being gone.

He's not a main character, he's a plot device. Without spoiling anything there are a number of characters you might think as being main characters who are nothing more than plot devices and there are still many more new characters to be introduced.

nation

Reaction score
He was the main character of season 1, yeah I can tell he isn't the main character of the book and now show as a whole but he was a main character. I'm not really complaining about it though.

I guess I should have worded what I said better. I'm very aware that most producers/directors who get ahold of stories tend almost always to fuck them up. I'm just saying, it doesn't hurt to make a few changes. Again, like the Dixon brothers in the Walking Dead for the best example. It worked out. I can't imagine what the show would be without them.