Songs You Hated At First But Grew To Like?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wolf_tits

Reaction score
Vince and Trump.... Wtf?....

I find the Vince and Trumph storyline just a bit crazy, especially when Trumph challenged him to a match. The hair match is alright, just seems a bit weird that Trumph would actually do that on a wrestling show....

Waddyou guys think?

Lashley

Reaction score
I think it's a bit awkward and is probably trying to produce more viewers, but hell, it's should be pretty funny to see.

King_Ash

Reaction score
It would appear that the Trump could possibly be the next big investor in the WWE, thats what I think.

xtremebadass

The whole Trump vs McMahon is for ratings, society hears Donald Trump, they think interesting, Trump on wrestling makes wrestling interesting,equals ratings. Plus Trump's ratings are goin down for his show

wolf_tits

Reaction score
The whole Trump vs McMahon is for ratings, society hears Donald Trump, they think interesting, Trump on wrestling makes wrestling interesting,equals ratings. Plus Trump's ratings are goin down for his show

Still it gets to a point where the storylines just get a little crazy

Wrestling Station

If you remember when Trump said that he is planning for to make business with Vince? I think Trump might hold some shares in WWE as he is seeing that its a profitable business for him.

btman

Reaction score
I think trump bald would be alright lol.

Rob Franklin

Reaction score
The storyline, while solely for a ratings basis, is stupid. Who is going to buy your $60 Wrestlemania PPV just to see Trump and Vince manage two mid-carders in a match? I'm sure the hell not.

3lions

Reaction score
The storyline is pathetic, especially as most of WWE's audience don't even know who Trump is (I certainly don't). Only the US viewers do as far as I know. But the match could deliver, it all depends on who they book as the 'representatives.' If it is Khali against Lashley, then it will suck. But if it is two decent wrestler's, then it could turn out for the better.

Seb

Reaction score
It's all about the viewers and all about the benjamins

koberulz

Reaction score
The storyline is pathetic, especially as most of WWE's audience don't even know who Trump is (I certainly don't). Only the US viewers do as far as I know. But the match could deliver, it all depends on who they book as the 'representatives.' If it is Khali against Lashley, then it will suck. But if it is two decent wrestler's, then it could turn out for the better.

Just because you don't, doesn't mean no-one does. Very few people don't know Donald Trump.

3lions

Reaction score
As I have said, people in the US may know who he is, but most people from other countries don't. Same could be said with WWE, just because we know of the company, doesn't everyone does. Don't be so blind.

This Guy

Well most canadians know who he is. But to say no one will want to pay for the ppv because of Trump vs. McMahon is foolish. Don't get me wrong, it will be the title matches and what not that I want to watch at Mania, but I have to say, its obvious that Trump is not going to lose because his hair is part of his image so its clearly going to be McMahon being bald....and I got to admit, I'm looking forward to seeing it and laughing my ass off.