Songs You Hated At First But Grew To Like?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

enfo

Reaction score
I dont know trump that well, all I've seen of him is on the internet, dont get much coverage in England

Montana

As vince stated before too, trump has hosted, and been at many wrestlemanias as well. Hes def. not a stranger to the wwe. I've always thought he was known worldwide. He was the richest man in the world before Bill Gates. He owns Hotels all over. So Donald Trump is certainly not a no name guy, but his fame was much higher in the 80s. And in recent time his reality show was a hit, for a season or two.

Onto the fued and wrestlemania. After watcing raw, vince and donald had a great promo. This is almost like Vince vs Ted Turner. Two old billionaires argueing. Ill admit the rosie thing was stupid, but i like where this storyline is headed. Hair vs Hair just adds more flavor to the match itself. I'd say this is 3 possible matchups 1) Hogan vs khali, 2) Shane vs Foley 3) Lashley vs Khali. Im sure theres a couple other ways to mix it up, although these 3 are the strongest, and right now lashley vs khali is the favorite, although who knows. Just gotta wait and see.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
I dont know about this whole thing, I just hope they dont actually wrestle as they have the Hulk Hogan vs Shane McMahon match as planned, then it would be alright.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
The way I see it going down is like this.

There are 3 people who, I think are the top candidates for Trump's pick.

Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin, or Mick Foley.

I am of the opinion that Hogan, while he doesn't need it, is not going to turn down the big pay day if Vince needs him.

If its Hogan, I'll go with Hogan/Shane or Hogan/Khali.

Steve Austin, well I don't know what kind of shape he's in, but he would in my opinion be the perfect fit for Trump's pick. If its Austin, then it'll be Austin/Shane with Shane taking a **** ton of bumps.

Foley is candidate that I had just thought about recently. I completely forgot that he had been "fired" by Vince and Melina, so he also makes for a good pick. And if its Foley, it'll be Foley/Nitro.

Out of all these guys, I'm hoping for a Foley/Nitro match.

WeztSide

Reaction score
u no that this is a fake right? it's not the real trump.

v1-power

Reaction score
this is f*cked up but i still am going to watch it

This Guy

u no that this is a fake right? it's not the real trump.

If that wasn't the real Donald Trump this past Monday (tomorrow for the American Audience) then that was the greatest look a like ever!! Its been common knowlage that the fake Donald thing was done because the real Donald Trump would be coming in for this big battle of the billionares match for Wrestlemania.

As for who its going to be. As of today Hogan is still out of Mania right now. He's still on the outs with Vince, though Dave Meltzer on The LAW this past weekend was saying he seriously doubts it will stay that way. Vince always does whats right for buisness above his ego. Meltzer is convince Vince will give in and call him. However he also knows that Vince could also very well say "screw Hogan, our PPV is going to sell without him" Either way Meltzer figures one of them will make a gesture prior to Mania to get Hogan in.

phantomgerald

i think that vince will definately lose. i see no reason why donald would cut his hair on wwe tv when he could do it on apprentice to boost ratings

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Got 3 right off the top of my head.

Far East Movement - Fly Like a G6

Young Money - Bedrock

Ke$ha - Tik Tok

You got any?

Kairi

Reaction score
your love - nicki minaj

breaking point - keri hilson

if you only knew - shinedown

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
"Your Love" - Nicki Minaj
"Gun Go Off" - 50 Cent

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Dr. Dre Feat. Snoop Dogg & Akon - Kush
Katy Perry - Firework

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
I used to fucking hate November Rain when I was younger but now I see that it's fucking amazing.

I don't really know about any others for sure, I'm sure there's tons, but that one in particular really stuck with me because of how radical my dislike for it used to be back when I knew nothing about music, and how radical my love for it is today.