Something You Wish Never Happened In The WWE/F

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tommyspud

Jobber
Reaction score
The usage of Hornswoggle as anything other then Finlay's resident troll manager.

The releasing of Goldust by WWE. The time that it brought about Black Reign.

I want Ultimo Dragon's WWE time to be stricken from the record, because WWE pushed him so PITIFULLY.

Mr. McMahon with the ECW Title... Heck, Bobby Lashley with the ECW Title.

Great Khali even being hired.

Scott Steiner losing to Triple H.

A lot of people, losing to Triple H.

The burying of whole brands/stables by one or two guys in the WWE.

Mizfit

Jobber
Reaction score
Lets see....
Great Khali getting a title
Vickie Guerrero
The fact they decided to turn The Miz face now when it should have been done along time ago
Mae young/mark henry storyline
Katie Vick storyline
cruiserweight title being retired
some of the ring names

those are the only ones I can come up with off the top of my head, I'll name of more later when I think of them.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
The unmasking of Kane destroyed my love for WWE all those years ago.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Hornswoggle. :haha: He's just awful. Is that their way of appealing to short people? I mean he didn't talk for the longest time not, because of magic... HE TALKS!?....
:facepalm:

blackterminator

The Artiste
Reaction score
Divas of Doom created.
Eve Torres losing her Diva's Championship to Brie Bella.
LayCool squashing talent in 2009-2010.
That ridiculous match at WM 27 Cole vs Lawler.
Cole as a commentator.
Not giving Goldust a WWE Championship match in 1997 while he was hot.
The Undertaker's short title reign in 1991.
Kanes one day as WWE Champion.
HBK refusing to job to Vader.
HBK refusing to job to Bret Hart at WM 13.
Dropping the Ball on Sid in 1992 as the top face.
Hulk Hogan refusing to fight Bret Hart at Summerslam 1993.
Not letting Owen Hart beat Shawn at on Raw for the WWE TItle in 1998.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I wish WWE didn't hire Mr. Kennedy, waste of a push that could've been used on someone else. I wish WWE didn't let Swagger win the MITB, waste of a briefcase that could have been used on someone else. I wish WWE didn't make Brodus Clay a joke as much as i laughed when he debuted, waste of a big guy. I wish WWE didn't kill Punk's momentum in 2011 by making him lose to Triple H. I wish WWE didn't invest so much time into shit wrestlers like Batista who inevitably ended up leaving the WWE. I wish WWE didn't outlaw bleeding, chair shots to the head, choking, swearing, sex, and other miscellaneous elements of the days of old. I wish WWE didn't waste their time with long title reigns like Triple H's in evolution and JBL's. I wish WWE pushed more minorities who are great wrestlers like Booker T(nowhere near the level of where he should have been wehn he 1st came over to WWE) , Taka Minchinokou, Hunico, Farooq, & The Mexicools.

I could continue this, but i'll be here forever

Reactions: Farooq

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
I wish WWE didn't outlaw bleeding, chair shots to the head...

You do realize if they didn't outlaw chair shots to the head wrestlers won't be able to last as long as they do? I also read that shots to the head was one of the reasons that led to Benoit's condition.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I agree to push the minorities, not just black superstars but superstars of all race. Pushing people like The Great Khali doesn't help, because he sucks. He isn't a wrestler, he is just there for the Indian fans, which if I was Indian I would be embarrassed of him. Even Mahal is WAY better then him, Mahal may not be the best, but he is ahead of The Great Khali.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
blackterminator said:
Cole as a commentator.
He is awesome !! Cole completely made NXT Season 3 [video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=9XOB9qhcxB0&NR=1[/video]

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
The death of WCW... Got stale after

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
You do realize if they didn't outlaw chair shots to the head wrestlers won't be able to last as long as they do? I also read that shots to the head was one of the reasons that led to Benoit's condition.

Not necessarily true. Here's an excerpt from Raven's blog . . .

Now wrestling:
Its been a blast kicking the crap out of Tommy Dreamer again.
I would like to point out a few of my current wrestling pet peeves. It could be written more clearly and concisely but I dont have much time before I have to go out of town but I wanted to get them off my chest.
A) Chairshots to the head should only be banned if you dont know how to throw one properly. A suplex can be deadly in the wrong hands. If you throw a chair shot correctly, or know how to bump so the chair shot only grazes you hard enough to make a noise, they are fine. It is idiots who swing for the fences or morons who dont bump with them that should be banned.
B) I guarantee you that more concussions are had by wrestlers from endless nonsensical high spots that the sheets promote as making a better match than chair shots to the head.
C) I guarantee you that more concussions are had by wrestlers from working strong style that the sheets promote as making a better match than chair shots to the head.

The full blog can be read here if you want to check it out but I quoted everything he said about chair shots. I definitely agree with his opinion on chair shots to the head though.

As for stuff I wish never happened . . . that's too long of a list to get into but I guess I'll throw the Bret Hart/Vince McMahon match at WrestleMania XXVI.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Lady Deathbane said:

I beg to differ, it's not like chair shots are given in every match & more wrestlers are taken out by back problems than anything, which is where most chair shots are thrown today. Not going to bring in Benoit because all those theories were inconclusive.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Khali drew jn India didn't he? Also all I remember of ultimo was him slipping on the way to the ring, bad times.