• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Something people don't know about you.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Random one I thought of but it's something that I've had for years and years, I've got a fear of plugging in electronics. Ever since I was younger I've always been terrified of being electrocuted. I don't actually know where it started or why but it's just like an irrational fear basically. I wince when I have to plug in things, so I actively avoid moving things around for this very reason :lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Random one I thought of but it's something that I've had for years and years, I've got a fear of plugging in electronics. Ever since I was younger I've always been terrified of being electrocuted. I don't actually know where it started or why but it's just like an irrational fear basically. I wince when I have to plug in things, so I actively avoid moving things around for this very reason :lol

My mom instilled such a fear of being electrocuted in me when i was younger that I've always handled electronics with extreme care and it took awhile for me to realize it wasn't near as dangerous as I thought lol kept me from putting forks in the outlets I guess tho

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
My mom instilled such a fear of being electrocuted in me when i was younger that I've always handled electronics with extreme care and it took awhile for me to realize it wasn't near as dangerous as I thought lol kept me from putting forks in the outlets I guess tho
Yeah I try tell myself the risk is super low if you're not doing dumb stuff, but without fail when I plug things in I just like prepare myself like I'm about to be shocked, it's really weird :lol Suppose it doesn't hurt to be careful about these things either way.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Iam 6'10 230lbs

da6cfee6a244f1a8ea435c72c0ba9a5c.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
^.......And while I was deployed overseas, I used to freestyle.

Not saying it was any good, but it got a laugh out of the guys which was good.

Yessir.