Something people don't know about you.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
When I was in middle school, my friend and I were crossing the street (not at the lights, there was a route everyone from our school went that led to the mall) and I didn't notice one of my shoelaces was untied, so, I ended up tripping over it as we ran across the street to beat the cars that were coming. A cop car stopped right by my head. I remember looking to my right and just seeing a huge tire like an inch from my face. He didn't do anything as I got up and continued across the road, he knew I learned my fucking lesson.

In high school (which was right next to my middle school, so, we were all still hanging at that same mall), Wal-Mart was newish at the time, and, I found a Backstreet Boys calendar that was taken out of the plastic and was just lying there on the shelf. I rolled it in my hand and walked right by the greeter with it. He obviously didn't ask about it since it was unwrapped. This was in the days before metal detectors and shit. Stealing was so much easier.

My friend and I were skipping school (high school) and I felt a tap on my shoulder, turned around, it was my dad. I had to go back to school with him to the principal's office.

I am super sensitive around animals. Not a lot of things on this planet make me emotional, but, animals do. It was my dream to work in any kind of animal field. I went to college for animal care, but, my level of emotion fucked me over. That sounds hella weak, but, it's just that intense. I can't be in environments where animals are sick and dying, I just can't do it. I can't hold myself together.

Basically, I am a fucking cunt until animals are involved.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
I’ll post a non depressing funnier one now lol.

Years ago, an elderly neighbour who lived next to my boyfriend at the time called the cops on us cos we were having sex too loud :lmao She thought somebody was being murdered cos there was a lot of screaming LOL. The cops who responded thought it was hilarious and when they told the old lady what was really going on she said “I should have known I got up to mischief when I was younger too” :lol

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
For those who don't know me, I'm a stutterer. I have trouble getting the words out because my mind goes faster than my speech. It's when I'm excited, panicked, or even frustrated. That's the reason that I've always been a shy person outside the internet. But the one thing where stuttering doesn't affect me and that's singing. I'm quite a good singer despite my disability.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I got hear these golden vocals now, Doom.

Reactions: Chris

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
I was once sexually harassed by Bill Clinton. However, he stopped when I would not deny his advances.

• Haha
Reactions: Petty

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
I had my wisdom teeth pulled all at the same time, and I had an infected tooth that they had to pull so altogether I had five teeth pulled. That was no picnic they didn’t even put me under, all the dentist did was numb my mouth. On the plus side I got to miss a week of work, so in the end it was worth it.

When I was a baby my Dad accidentally spilled scalding hot coffee on me when my family was at the drive-in theater, my parents had taken my sister to see The Little Mermaid. Another time when I was a baby my mom accidentally locked me in the car and when she got me out she said my back was covered in sweat, the whole time I was locked in there though she said I had a smile on my face.

Those last two stories make it seem like my parents were secretly trying to kill me :side:

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
My Parents almost killed me once too. They were havin' a party at my Aunts havin' a great time, drinkin', BBQin' and thought oh yeah we can put him the pool in this plastic stroller floatin' device. I was only 2 or 3. It was made for someone twice the size I was so I fell through and almost drown to death.

This is my first real memory.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I had my wisdom teeth pulled all at the same time, and I had an infected tooth that they had to pull so altogether I had five teeth pulled. That was no picnic they didn’t even put me under, all the dentist did was numb my mouth. On the plus side I got to miss a week of work, so in the end it was worth it.

When I was a baby my Dad accidentally spilled scalding hot coffee on me when my family was at the drive-in theater, my parents had taken my sister to see The Little Mermaid. Another time when I was a baby my mom accidentally locked me in the car and when she got me out she said my back was covered in sweat, the whole time I was locked in there though she said I had a smile on my face.

Those last two stories make it seem like my parents were secretly trying to kill me :side:
Your parents can see the future and wanted to stop Blaze World Order from happening. EDIT: Damnit I saw Toni and thought it was Blaze :heston

Last edited:

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Well...

I post alot of rap music but really I kinda like everything. Rock, rap, rnb, industrial, goth, pop, video game soundtracks.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
I've broken all my limbs except my right leg lol. Cos I broke my right arm/shoulder, my left arm and when I was a kid I broke my left femur/leg. I also have a bad knee as well, from an injury way back in 2012.

• Wow
Reactions: Jimmy King

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score

When I was around 7ish, I had 6 teeth taken out and it was the weirdest experience. I had 4 needles (two on the top gums, two on the bottom) and some shit on my lips that froze my entire mouth and made my lip feel fat as I drooled. I could hear the teeth being shook and pulled out by the dentist. I’ll never forget the grinding sound in my ear.
I had two rolled up pads in my mouth for the bleeding and I remember the horrified look at other kids in the waiting room when I walked out with blood soaked shit in my mouth.

• Wow
Reactions: Jimmy King

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
When I was around 7ish, I had 6 teeth taken out and it was the weirdest experience. I had 4 needles (two on the top gums, two on the bottom) and some shit on my lips that froze my entire mouth and made my lip feel fat as I drooled. I could hear the teeth being shook and pulled out by the dentist. I’ll never forget the grinding sound in my ear.
I had two rolled up pads in my mouth for the bleeding and I remember the horrified look at other kids in the waiting room when I walked out with blood soaked shit in my mouth.

Same thing with me, I heard them being shook and pulled out and that was not a pleasant thing to hear. I had the gauze pads in my mouth as well to stop the bleeding and that was the weirdest feeling.

Like I said in the end it was worth it to miss a week of work, but also it was worth it so I didn’t have to deal with that horrible pain of a toothache. I think that has to be up there as one of the worst feelings ever imo.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
People downplayin' me almost drownin' for havin' their teeth pulled and wisdom teeth. Every adult has dealt with that.