Something I would not wish upon any one...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

Mat FTW is starting to redeem himself greatly.

I was hoping this would happen because I had a feeling the young padawan had a bit of edge in him.

I am starting to approve of Mat FTW and his attitude.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CMON IS THAT ALL YOU GOT!

It's 100000000x more than what you've got.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
More detail needed.

Actually I'm a very funny man Funny as hell LMAO! JK Giving you all shit back ya know! LOL!

No never heard of her tell me who she is! Isnt she a ballet dancer or something! Tell me I reeeeaaaaaallllly waaaaannnaaaaa knnnnnoooooooowwww. Good god How can I not know who she is. Man!

WROONG the beginning of the post is something I would not wish upon anyone and I didnt assume that Mike was talking about autism. All I brought up was the fact that Autism is another thing I wouldnt wish upon anybody.

This is why you are fucking Blue.

Hometown Kid

Thank God that people don't use things they teach in public school, or i'd be really worried about 408's students' future.