Something I would not wish upon any one...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the408kid

Reaction score
You obviously missed the whole point blueberries. I am not wishing autism on someone I am wishing the events that happened to the mentally disabled woman. :smh
You see he was accusing us of missing the whole point which we werent.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Having Autism is not something I would wish on anyone. I work with kids with this condition everyday and I see what they have to go through day in and day out and its sad.

I doubt the six people had a case of rain man, no!

the head lice belong to a secret military organization who conspire to create....THE CRAZIEIES!!! :homerjumps:

shit ni'gga!
run!

the408kid

Reaction score
I can't fathom as to why someone would pick out the fact that the girl was mentally disabled as if that was what I was talking about. Just forgetting about the fact that she was tortured and possibly that was what I was talking about. Why would the topic take such a swerve about not wishing autism on someone when that wasn't even the direction of the post?
Alright Mike stop bitchin I get what you were posting I wouldnt wish that on anyone either, thats just sick

LadyHotrod

I was asking myself the same thing about you

I'm 100% sure that you would win the vote as dumbest fucking blueberry.

You CLEARLY assumed Mike was talking about autism, thus, THAT IS THE REASON YOU BROUGHT UP THE FACT THAT YOU WORK WITH THESE KIDS AND SEE WHAT THEY GO THROUGH.

You then proceed to tell Mike that no one said he was talking about autism and that he was 'making things up'.

Jesus Christ, I feel more sorry for these kids having a stupid teacher than them having autism.

the408kid

Reaction score
I'm 100% sure that you would win the vote as dumbest fucking blueberry.

You CLEARLY assumed Mike was talking about autism, thus, THAT IS THE REASON YOU BROUGHT UP THE FACT THAT YOU WORK WITH THESE KIDS AND SEE WHAT THEY GO THROUGH.

You then proceed to tell Mike that no one said he was talking about autism and that he was 'making things up'.

Jesus Christ, I feel more sorry for these kids having a stupid teacher than them having autism.
WROONG the beginning of the post is something I would not wish upon anyone and I didnt assume that Mike was talking about autism. All I brought up was the fact that Autism is another thing I wouldnt wish upon anybody.

Double J

Reaction score
I can't fathom as to why someone would pick out the fact that the girl was mentally disabled as if that was what I was talking about. Just forgetting about the fact that she was tortured and possibly that was what I was talking about. Why would the topic take such a swerve about not wishing autism on someone when that wasn't even the direction of the post?

You see he was accusing us of missing the whole point which we werent.

*points* I blame him...

C'mon Mike, seriously? You seriously thought you could hold a serious conversation around here?

LadyHotrod

WROONG the beginning of the post is something I would not wish upon anyone and I didnt assume that Mike was talking about autism. All I brought up was the fact that Autism is another thing I wouldnt wish upon anybody.

Keep backpeddling you dumb smurf.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
This thread deserves a
2043-fail-camera.jpg

with a side of

wtf.jpg