Something I would not wish upon any one...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Except LKPedophile.

Jennifer Daugherty: "Friends" Killed Disabled Woman, Forced Her to Write Suicide Note

They fed her vegetable oil, spices, detergent, urine and medications, then forced her to write a suicide note, before they stabbed her to death, wrapped her in plastic, put her in a garbage can and dumped her in a school parking lot, police and relatives said Friday.

Six people have been charged.

The head of the 30-year-old had been shaved, and she had been bound with Christmas decorations and clothing; she also was hit with a towel rack, vacuum cleaner hose and a crutch, according to an affidavit.

Interesting too I heard on the radio a week after this happened that the suspects couldn't go to trial because they had head lice. Which could explain why they shaved her head? Very very weird incident.

Postponed
Also charged are Peggy Darlene Miller, 27, and Robert Loren Masters, 39. All six suspects are being held in the county prison without bail on homicide charges. Their first hearing in February was postponed because they came down with head lice and were quarantined.

the408kid

Reaction score
Except LKPedophile.

Interesting too I heard on the radio a week after this happened that the suspects couldn't go to trial because they had head lice. Which could explain why they shaved her head? Very very weird incident.
Having Autism is not something I would wish on anyone. I work with kids with this condition everyday and I see what they have to go through day in and day out and its sad.

the408kid

Reaction score
Having Autism is not something I would wish on anyone. I work with kids with this condition everyday and I see what they have to go through day in and day out and its sad.
I wouldnt wish this on LKP either.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
she also was hit with a towel rack, vacuum cleaner hose and a crutch, according to an affidavit.

They beat the woman with racks, crutches, and stapped her, and thought hitting her with a pussy hose would do anything... lol.

Wordlife

Have to agree with 408kid, Autism is very sad, something you don't want to wish upon anyone :(

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
You obviously missed the whole point blueberries. I am not wishing autism on someone I am wishing the events that happened to the mentally disabled woman. :smh

the408kid

Reaction score
You obviously missed the whole point blueberries. I am not wishing autism on someone I am wishing the events that happened to the mentally disabled woman. :smh
No one said you were wishing autism on anyone so dont make things up ok but the beginning of the thread said something you would not wish upon anyone and that is one of them. I must say though that story about the woman is pretty fucked up.

LadyHotrod

No one said you were wishing autism on anyone so dont make things up ok but the beginning of the thread said something you would not wish upon anyone and that is one of them.

Wow, you're stupid, 408. You clearly referred to that very thing in this post.

LadyHotrod

I wouldnt wish this on LKP either.

No one said you were wishing autism on anyone so dont make things up ok but the beginning of the thread said something you would not wish upon anyone and that is one of them. I must say though that story about the woman is pretty fucked up.

Are you really this fucking stupid?

Double J

Reaction score
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that the408kid is not really 28 years old and most likely a joke account.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I can't fathom as to why someone would pick out the fact that the girl was mentally disabled as if that was what I was talking about. Just forgetting about the fact that she was tortured and possibly that was what I was talking about. Why would the topic take such a swerve about not wishing autism on someone when that wasn't even the direction of the post?