Soccer/Football Fans?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BradR

Jobber
Reaction score
Do we have any soccer or football fans here? I'm a massive fan of Liverpool FC since it's my boyhood club and the club which is nearby. I'm currently very happy with our transfer business in the current window, especially Milner, who I think is a great player and since he's free, it's even better!

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Big football fan here.

I'm a massive fan of Real Madrid and of course, my all time favorite player is Cristiano Ronaldo!

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
British guy here who prefers NFL and NBA lol. Soccer sucks, I'm pretty sure I'd lose my British citizenship if I didn't drink so much tea. :heenan:

Reactions: Danielson

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Big football fan. I support Tottenham, Schalke 04, Juventus and PSG

Stopspot

Reaction score
What if they play each other? :shock:
If that ends up happening I tend to just sit back and enjoy the game. I'm not that much of a fanboy that I'd get some sort of existential conflict. And the teams are split up over 4 leagues in four countries

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
British guy here who prefers NFL and NBA lol. Soccer sucks, I'm pretty sure I'd lose my British citizenship if I didn't drink so much tea. :heenan:
Tea is alright with Americans too. The northern states don't really make it good, though.

Soccer is too boring to me-- I tried hopping on the Dortmund wagon for a bit. I barely made it more than a couple of games iirc.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Tottenham is number 1

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Soccer is lovely for its lack of commercials. The fields are luscious and green and really aesthetically pleasing. :tonguewink: