Soccer/Football Fans?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
So Chelsea signed Baba Rahman, I'm now hoping we can get another player in (Koke or Pedro) who can play on the wings, and then maybe Stones and we should be set. We were decent against City, the quality of Aguero, the wrongly disallowed Ramires goal and our shocking lack of quality in the final third for the most part fucked us over for the 3-0 game but I think we can improve if Mourinho finally actually makes more signings.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Used to be a big fan of it, but nowadays not so much.

My favorites are and always were Inter Milan, Deportivo La Coruna and Arsenal. The rest of the leagues? Never gived a fuck and never will. These three I worship and that's about it.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Used to be a big fan of it, but nowadays not so much.

My favorites are and always were Inter Milan, Deportivo La Coruna and Arsenal. The rest of the leagues? Never gived a fuck and never will. These three I worship and that's about it.

Oh, I remember those days. Those 3 teams used to rule the fucking world.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Do we have any soccer or football fans here? I'm a massive fan of Liverpool FC since it's my boyhood club and the club which is nearby. I'm currently very happy with our transfer business in the current window, especially Milner, who I think is a great player and since he's free, it's even better!

I used to be a massive Football fan. Still watch a match everynow and then and get all the Fifa games. But as i said not a manic fan anymore. Even if I don't follow it closely I am still a Liverpool Fan. Due to family, living close to Liverpool.