So you got done wrong

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
So let's say some chick does you wrong. Like she says she loves you, but then she flips her lid when you say somethin she doesn't like... I mean like seriously gets all pissed, mad, says you killed her, and all sorts of bullshit.

Well pretty much... she flew off the handle on me cause I told her not to worry herself about my cold. I mean she hitting me up all day, all night asking if I'm aight, if I need to go to the hospital, see a doctor, call out from work... for a damn cold? Then I tell her not to worry bout my cold cause she was just in the hospital... so she gets pissed at me cause I tell her to take care of her and I'll be fine... and yeah.

So let's say you have all kinds of "tools" to extract revenge if ever you wanted... what do you do? I already blocked her from contacting me.

Oh and to keep this discussion going... you all ever have some crazy bitch like that? I've had others but this one just happened and ended a few minutes ago.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
She was just trying to take care of her man.,,,,what's the problem? Unless she not exclusive pussy, then I can see a problem. Crazy women pretend to forget about these types of things every single day only to bring it out later on in the epic couple fights. Just yell nonsenese, leave her alone for a few minutes and make up sex time. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Don't think you need tools for a crazy chick, just a dick that works and some balls to put up with the craziness.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Shoot... all it took was one disagreement and she didn't wanna bother talking anymore. So its all good ya know. She def wasn't exclusive.

She was the type that wanted to say I love you every hour and would get mad if you didn't return the favor every hour. Can't have that.

Last edited:

Dash

Reaction score
She's probably just worried that it might be worse since she was recently in hospital herself. I have a friend who was told to go to see the the doctors about his 'cold', they looked at him and told him it would wear off, a few days later he was back in the hospital diagnosed with pneumonia. The point is, she has every place to worry about you. Your alpha-male attitude of covering up your sickness and bringing up her trip to the hospital is probably what irked her off. If you like her and it's worth getting her back, just apologise and try to let her take care of you next time, whether it suits you or not.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
wait wait... she went in cause she was having cramps. not cause of a cold.

Prob shoulda mentioned this as well... but long distance.

Last edited:

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
I don't like overly attached women. They get on my nerves.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
My wife is on me like that when I'm sick.... but, ya know, she's my wife. she's gotta live with my sniffling ass.. I'd probably be a little put off if some chick I was seeing kept pestering after I already said i was ok... kinda depends on how much you dig the chick, the more you like her, the more of the dumb shit she does you'll put up with

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
When its almost every hour... its too much. Its like we weren't even together. But she wanted to act like it. I mean we were good but ah well. I got much better fish out there to pick up.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Oh shit Slim, you got yourself a stalker.

Better keep an eye on your car or she will key it up or slash your tires. And if she anything but white, better hope you don't see no cousins.

serz.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I would have just sneezed on her.

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
What exactly are you seeking revenge for? She wanted to help you, you said no and she went crazy. Wheres the need for revenge?

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
What exactly are you seeking revenge for? She wanted to help you, you said no and she went crazy. Wheres the need for revenge?

Well its pretty much the way she went crazy, went off on me, and everything. And it was also cause she didn't like the fact I wouldn't say "I love you" every single hour like she wanted, just a ton of stuff that she always wanted me to do, make sure I didn't hang out with any female friends at all... none. I mean its more than just that one thing.

But yeah... no need for "revenge" but it just felt really fucked up to go off on me the way she did for pretty much demanding all of this from me and I mean I'm human with a job. I can't do everything. But ah well. Maybe one day in the future I'll open a door of communication with her and see if she wants to say hey again... and draw every line right there. And if not... no loss.