So Who Was The Swerve Ace's & Eights Member?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I actually like the A&E's gimmick. The attires, masks, clubhouse segments and distorted voices were all cool I thought. The problem is they've just added so many shit, irrelevant members like Bischoff, Brisco, Anderson etc that it feels like so much like the NWO.

I mean it would have been pretty awesome really if you used JJ and Eric Bischoff because they actually tie into the storyline, but it would have just yet another rehash of the "they" Immortal storyline. I mean fuck, you could have had Kong geared up in the biker stuff and it would still have been better than this.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Yeah this angle has dragged out without really being meaningful. I like long angles but this angle is not entertaining and serves little purpose. Yes the beat down guys but they haven't won anything or made a huge difference. I'm starting to change my mind and think the leader is Abyss but I'm not sure how that would work.

...god...

Reaction score
Re: So Who Was The Swerve Ace's & Eights Member?

Samoa Joe. And an off chance for it to be Abyss/Joseph Parks I guess, although the guy seems a lot smaller in height. Steiner would be a big shock too and Angle/him have history.

Nvm, I take that back, it will end up being Kurt Angle.

/russoswerve

Last edited:

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Judging by Angle's surprise after he removed the mask it has to be someone close to him that has betrayed him, clearly it is Eric Angle.

I would hate for it to be Hogan since it would mean that yet again he has inserted himself as the top guy in a storyline. I wish it would be JJ because there is an easy, logical and good story that they could write for him about wanting to get back the company that he started. I wouldn't mind if it was Abyss and the guy in the video looks about Abyss' size