So who is interfering?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who's interfering in the match?

• Brock Lesnar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Batista

• Big Show

• Other

• Total voters

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Meh, this board of directors nonsense is pathetic. How are we sup[posed to buy into the evil dictator running RAW when there's apparently neutral business-like board of directors in control?

Guess we can think of it similarly to "The Network" from TNA last year. Whenever there was a plot hole or a logic gap, such as Sting's return, they just said "The Network says".

Or, in other words, just don't read into it. :russo:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Thewindyfan said:
Can't I vote nobody?

You think we've seen the last of Johnny Ace then?

stephan1 said:
They're called higher-ups. The people that give you the job of GM have the power to take it away. :dawg:

Yes I know, but it's pointless.

Rainman said:
Guess we can think of it similarly to "The Network" from TNA last year. Whenever there was a plot hole or a logic gap, such as Sting's return, they just said "The Network says".

Or, in other words, just don't read into it. :russo:

Yeah it's ridiculous. They could use the board of directors as heels though, put them on-screen anyway. This just ruins the image of Johnny Ace.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yeah it's ridiculous. They could use the board of directors as heels though, put them on-screen anyway. This just ruins the image of Johnny Ace.

A bunch of guys coming out in suits, good or bad? It wouldn't look right because their place is in a conference room not a ring. :dawg:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't think they should remind us that there is someone above the General Manager on screen, he is supposed to be the bigger authority (in Ace's case), and they keep telling us he's the Board's bitch.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Hasn't this board thing been going on for years? Ever since the anonymos GM thing? One of the most Blue things WWE did was the anon GM. :facepalm1:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Anonymous GM. It was funny to see that pedestal with his notebook just sitting there when HHH took over.