So who is interfering?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who's interfering in the match?

• Brock Lesnar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Batista

• Big Show

• Other

• Total voters

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
HULK HOGAN WILL INTERFERE HE IS MAKING HIS DEBUT RETURN TO THE WWE!! HE IS GOING TO WHIP HIS COCK OUT AND START F**cking JOHNNY LARYNGITIS

:true: :ace:

8ab5ecacaab81fb97ca82268ee4bc5ea.jpg

Reactions: Crayo

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
YES HE WILL! AND WHEN HE DOES I WILL MAKE THE WEBSITE REDIRECT PEOPLE TO A VIDEO OF BOOKER T SAYING SHUCKY DUCKY QUACK QUACK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvwLQtDDtT4

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
one of two options

1.) He beats the hell out of Ace and gets Cena DQ'd but Ace keeps his job (95% chance)
2.) He interferes and beats up Cena to allow Ace to win, and returns as Ace's lackey because Ace somehow agreed to give him his job back if he did this for him. It's a loop hole because they said anyone who interferes in the match would be fired, but he was fired already, so he can't be fired again, and Ace re-hires him Monday (5% chance)

Option number 2.

Although, if someone on the roster interferes, what's stopping Johnny from hiring him back?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
The match is No DQ, so the first option isn't possible. We may be close to a Bob Backlund return then, who knows.

GoldDust

The Artiste
Reaction score
It will be Big Show. There is no where else for Big Show's story line to go. He takes out Cena. Johnny wins. Then on Raw Johnny hires Show back and announces the deal they had in place. Show had no other choice than to agree to the deal in order to get hired back. Predictable and boring because it involves Big Show.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
If he takes out Ace I'll be pissed. That's a story-line they should give to an up-and-coming star because it will damn well get anyone over. The last person that needs that is the Big Slow. Taking out Cena would be okay I guess.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Big Show won't take out Ace, it isn't necessary (in kayfabe). Johnny is already "scared" that he has to wrestle Cena by himself with his job on the line, would it really be necessary for Big Show to come out and attack him too? I think Show will take out Cena, makes more sense.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Big Show won't take out Ace, it isn't necessary (in kayfabe). Johnny is already "scared" that he has to wrestle Cena by himself with his job on the line, would it really be necessary for Big Show to come out and attack him too? I think Show will take out Cena, makes more sense.

Show taking out Ace wouldn't be to help Cena or have anything to do with the match. It would just be a pissed off guy beating up his boss because he is pissed he got fired.

Rainman said:
Option number 2.

Although, if someone on the roster interferes, what's stopping Johnny from hiring him back?

What's stopping him? Why our good friend #WWE Logic of course

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Leo C said:

That and the fact that Show taking out Ace would be boring. Ace is already the underdog heading-in and Big Show attacking him would make the crowd just facepalm. I know Crayo is praying that Batista interferes and not Big Show. :dawg:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Show beating Ace up as revenge is logical, but I don't think it's going to happen.