So who is interfering?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who's interfering in the match?

• Brock Lesnar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Batista

• Big Show

• Other

• Total voters

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
And why do the three options begin with B? In fact, I'm going for Bobby Lashley.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Most likely Big Show. Could be a wild card like Batista or even a real wild card like Matt Morgan. Most likely Big Show though :upset:

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
It probably will be Big Show. But the interference is one of the few reasons to be excited for OTL. Plus, there's a certain wild card there. Therefore, it could be Batista. Hopefully it won't be Big Show. If it is then WWE is way too predictable and non-exciting. :dawg: :upset: If Batista is going to be there then WWE has done a good job @ keeping it hidden, unlike Brock's return.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Okay if it is Big Slow, who's he taking out?

Whoever interferes is taking out Cena. Because Ace isn't getting fired. So Big Show takes out Cena and turns heel and joins Ace.

But if Big Show takes out Ace and Cena wins then the board would probs say "Cena won by cheating" so no firing of Ace. But for someone to take out Ace would be very boring. So I believe the interferer will take out Cena. :dawg:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Okay if it is Big Slow, who's he taking out?

one of two options

1.) He beats the hell out of Ace and gets Cena DQ'd but Ace keeps his job (95% chance)
2.) He interferes and beats up Cena to allow Ace to win, and returns as Ace's lackey because Ace somehow agreed to give him his job back if he did this for him. It's a loop hole because they said anyone who interferes in the match would be fired, but he was fired already, so he can't be fired again, and Ace re-hires him Monday (5% chance)

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
HULK HOGAN WILL INTERFERE HE IS MAKING HIS DEBUT RETURN TO THE WWE!! HE IS GOING TO WHIP HIS COCK OUT AND START F**cking JOHNNY LARYNGITIS

:true: :ace: