So when will Sandow cash in then?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kio

Jobber
Reaction score
Just has a feeling Damien Sandow is a free puppet at the moment, seeing his former tag team partner and his rival is fired, and lost his opportunity as his brother, Goldust also lost. Their should be a twist, I mean Rob Van Dam beat's Alberto Del Rio, Damien Sandow's entrance comes on, he runs to the ring, get's Rob Van Dam down and Ricardo Rodriguez smashes a bucket on him as he goes for the pin.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Well, Sandow hasn't changed a single bit so if you didn't like him at first then I don't see how you can like him today.

lol. A number of things have happened in the last year that could change someone's opinion of Sandow.

-No longer a in a tag-team /split from Rhodes
-Enjoy watching him as singles competitor
-Given much more exposure to cut promos now
-New moves
-Trolling Sheamus
-Winning the MITB match
-Diving into Gulf of Mexico
-His chocolate bar briefcase
-Feud with Rhodes/match at SS

That's just a random list of Sandow-related events from the past year that could make someone begin to like him when they previously didn't.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
lol. A number of things have happened in the last year that could change someone's opinion of Sandow.

-No longer a in a tag-team /split from Rhodes
-Enjoy watching him as singles competitor
-Given much more exposure to cut promos now
-New moves
-Trolling Sheamus
-Winning the MITB match
-Diving into Gulf of Mexico
-His chocolate bar briefcase
-Feud with Rhodes/match at SS

That's just a random list of Sandow-related events from the past year that could make someone begin to like him when they previously didn't.

I was just talking gimmick wise, which is the only thing that BLFFL seems to care about in wrestlers these days.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I have no idea why you're defending her here. Yeah, she can have her own opinions, but it isn't an educated one. She forms an opinion on a wrestler solely on physical appearance. She gives no shits about anything else. If she likes them physically, she digs into more about them and then makes ridiculous claims that they will be the money-makers in the business, simultaneously never backing up her claims.

"lol shield will be fired in a week"
"lol shield are pussies"
"lol shield are just a 15 flash in the pan"

She provides no solid evidence and/or solid points behind her logic. I personally know some Shield haters, and I've engaged in many debates with them. I know what intelligent debate sounds like about The Shield. Nothing she ever says even remotely sounds like it. And when people question her opinion, she either never replies or keeps saying the same shit over and over again. So, sorry if I don't want to spend my time trying to reason with a blonde wall. Just saying, but I've had healthier debates with Gohan.

Reactions: Varus

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I have no idea why you're defending her here. Yeah, she can have her own opinions, but it isn't an educated one. She forms an opinion on a wrestler solely on physical appearance. She gives no shits about anything else. If she likes them physically, she digs into more about them and then makes ridiculous claims that they will be the money-makers in the business, simultaneously never backing up her claims.

"lol shield are pussies"

She provides no solid evidence and/or solid points behind her logic. I personally know some Shield haters, and I've engaged in many debates with them. I know what intelligent debate sounds like about The Shield. Nothing she ever says even remotely sounds like it. And when people question her opinion, she either never replies or keeps saying the same shit over and over again. So, sorry if I don't want to spend my time trying to reason with a blonde wall. Just saying, but I've had healthier debates with Gohan.

Lets be honest, this post is completely pointless. As is this thread being open.

We all know BLFFL will continue to spout her flippin shitey, unwanted, misguided opinion, so why even bother bringing logic into the arguement.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score

"lol shield are pussies"

Lets be honest, this post is completely pointless. As is this thread being open.

We all know BLFFL will continue to spout her flippin shitey, unwanted, misguided opinion, so why even bother bringing logic into the arguement.

Nick

Reaction score

So why don't we ban her? :yes:

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
to be fair, in answer to the topic title, whenever they need a champion to job to the person they actually push. I see Sandow as nothing more than a Jobber champion, which is a shame since I like him on the Microphone and he's quite fun to watch. Now if he lost it to Cesaro, I would be happy!

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
After he loses more matches and after he sees vulnerable World Heavyweight Champion.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
This thread isn't even that bad, lol. I think a lot of us can agree that it is pretty lame that WHC MITB winners are always fucking jobbing...

Reactions: Farooq and Adsso

Adsso

Jobber
Reaction score
Not a big fan of Sandow with his mat skills however on the Mic he is fantastic and fairly entertaining.. When will he cash in well I was thinking they would make him put it on the line in a match in a ppv and then that same ppv still retain it then cash it in and lose... Something like that as I don't think he is championship material.

Maybe we could ask for someone who is good in ring but crap on mic to win it and have Sandow talk like a Heyman role.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
This thread isn't even that bad, lol. I think a lot of us can agree that it is pretty lame that WHC MITB winners are always fucking jobbing...

It's that surprise factor, they say... but wouldn't it be equally surprising if they'd actually won a match from time to time?

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
lmao haters stop bumping her threads then with your weak ass witty comments peace #teamblffl

Reactions: Swift

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
This thread isn't even bad, it's a good topic to discuss on a wrestling forum.