Extreme Rules So What Do You Guys Think About The Extreme Rules Card?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
it's Extreme Rules so they needed a gimmick
Tell that to the rest of the card...there's only two matches that are "extreme" on the main card: an iron man match and a cage match. Ten matches on the show and only two are extreme? Not to mention the fact that the main event is certain to be a regular match since there's nothing on this card that'll be getting that slot other than Roman Reigns' match.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Alexa and Nia is extreme rules

iron man match isn't extreme

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Shinsuke answered Jeff's challenge or something and ever since it has "woken" Jeff to become Nero once again.
Nero or 2012 Jeff Hardy? I would love to see 2011 heel Jeff in WWE. When he came back in TNA said the champ is back you can't see me and Matt said never I need the nefarious Brother Nero. That was awesome

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Nero or 2012 Jeff Hardy? I would love to see 2011 heel Jeff in WWE. When he came back in TNA said the champ is back you can't see me and Matt said never I need the nefarious Brother Nero. That was awesome
I am going with Nero because they are doing woken\broken thing with Matt, so I figured they doing the same with Jeff. I don't think they are doing 2012 heel Jeff because it wouldn't make sense with him being attacked by randy and such.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
I am going with Nero because they are doing woken\broken thing with Matt, so I figured they doing the same with Jeff. I don't think they are doing 2012 heel Jeff because it wouldn't make sense with him being attacked by randy and such.
I thought he was face in 2012. I only 12 because of the eyelid facepaint he wore during that time. Plus that was when he was supposed to clean up

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I thought he was face in 2012. I only 12 because of the eyelid facepaint he wore during that time. Plus that was when he was supposed to clean up
My bad, I misread your original post, but yeah he was a face and that was when he decided to get clean, so yeah Nero wouldn't make sense as much 2012 Jeff and you are right about the makeup.