Extreme Rules So What Do You Guys Think About The Extreme Rules Card?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Razorback3200

Reaction score
I'm Feeling Really Good About This Show Personally. The Iron Man Match For The IC Title Could Be A Front Runner For Match Of The Year (On The Main Roster), Styles Vs. Rusev Could Be A Turning Point In Rusev's Career (Even Though He Probably Won't Win), And I'm Also Looking Forward To Bliss Vs. Jax, For The Sole Fact That It's An Extreme Rules Match.

Long Story Short, I Think This Could Be The Best Main Roster Pay-Per-View So Far This Year, What Do You Guys Think?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Well you're on a wrestling forum on a Wednesday night after the go home shows before the PPV and nobody bothered posting anything about it

Razorback3200

Reaction score
I guess the build-up wasn't very good. I've been behind on wrestling to the point where i just skipped ahead and read the match card for this Sunday. Guess I should have explained that.

Reactions: Snowman1

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I'm excited to see what Ronda is going to do. KO Vs Strowman could be fun.

Razorback3200

Reaction score
I'm Wondering What They're Going To Do With The Steel Cage Stipulation, More Specifically What Strowman Is Going To Do. He'll Probably do Something Crazy.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
The whole card is a bust. Alexa vs Mia is gonna suck because we know Alexa will retain and Ronda will interfere somehow someway thus leading to their match at Summerslam, AJ Styles and Rusev seems like it will be a good match, but it will be average, Deleters of Worlds and B-Team could be decent, bit B- Team will end since WWE isn't doing anything great with Bray and Matt, Carmella and Asuka will be the final nail in the coffin for Asuka's WWE career so hopefully she lives and goes,back to Japan, Team Hell No and The Bludgeon Brothers is gonna be whatever and boring, Adolph and Seth could be a good match, but doubt it, Roman and Bobby will just suck, Jeff and Shinsuke will be decent at best, Finn and Corbin is just stupid and so will the match, Braun and Kevin will be one aided and boring, and the Sanity and The New Day will be meh.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Either Nia needs to beat Alexa or Asuka needs to bit Carmella (or both) for me to be happy. I can't stand having to chicken-shit heel female champions on both shows

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Tbf this ppv looks better then backlash and MITB

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Not myself personally. I'll just check the results, maybe watch a couple if recommended.