So RAW has no GM again?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Reaction score
honestly, triple h should be the GM of Raw. Gives him the mic time he wants, the ring time he wants and the tyrant reign he's always wanted.

Like really, yes the roster is thin but it's not like he's willing to give on air as much as the other guys. He's had the same match since his first Cena feud (EXACTLY THE SAME, NO RLY). Seems like he'd be doing more as a gm. He's just gotta try really hard not to get that nose not to cast a shadow across everybody while he's standing on his pedestal

How you can even say HHH has been a tyrant is ridiculous. The guy has done nothing but float around and have random one off matches with main eventers and put over Sheamus since he's turned face. I seriously can't think of anyone he's squashed aside from when he was in DX which is a given...who the hell is gonna beat HHH/HBK.

...god...

Reaction score
honestly, triple h should be the GM of Raw. Gives him the mic time he wants, the ring time he wants and the tyrant reign he's always wanted.

Like really, yes the roster is thin but it's not like he's willing to give on air as much as the other guys. He's had the same match since his first Cena feud (EXACTLY THE SAME, NO RLY). Seems like he'd be doing more as a gm. He's just gotta try really hard not to get that nose not to cast a shadow across everybody while he's standing on his pedestal
Shut the fuck up.

noumenon

Reaction score
^Infract... no wait he's right.

Seriously though. I don't understand the HHH bashing at all. I could see if the guy had dominated the company with an iron fist (which he should) over the past 3-4 years, but he's done nothing of the sort.

Reaction score
JBL is the best fit for GM right now.

Yes. He can't wrestle night in and out, but the man is undeniably GOLD on the mic, and can have a one off PPV match here and there if they need him to. They can use the uneasy stock market as a way of explaining a "corporate raid" where JBL buys a bunch of WWE stock and (kayfabe, obviously) "buys" the company. It would work, people.

shane

Reaction score
I wasn't really certain if it was for genuine or not, I just wish it is. Washington as GM would be the best conclusion since blasting Santina. Washington has tons of charisma and can actually heel it out.

Thomas778

Reaction score
It wasn't certainly just a filler for the show, I guess she will be the permanent GM of Raw as soon as the era of the guest hosts on Raw is over. I think it will be cool if she continues her old rivalry with Teddy Long, when she takes her position on Raw and Teddy is competing with the Smackdown brand against her show.

Reaction score
If the WWE feels the need to whore themselves out with these guest hosts, trying to get even more mainstream, then its sad, The guest host thing has become stale, only a select few have kept my attention.

Reaction score
What the hell ever happened to the Bret Hart GM rumor? I wouldn't like the idea....I'm just asking. Hart is f'n terrible on the mic.

How bout this people. Shawn Michaels? Think about it! He's done it before during his hiatus when he thought his in ring career was over. I dunno though. I think he really just wants to stay away. And I don't know if he could be a part of it without being able to scratch the itch to get back into the ring. Even though all he did was put over the young guys for the past 6 years (Damn you Vince!!! One more title run just couldn't happen could it you son of a bitch).

xtremebadass

Reaction score
At this point I can only see Bret Hart being the GM. He will need an excuse, because he isn't an "active" competitor, to be on screen every week since he is a title holder. Filling the role of GM would be perfect for Hart. Although not charismatic, GM's don't really need to be charismatic. They just have to law down the law and I think Bret could play that role well.

Not like I want to see Hart as GM, I am already sick of Bret Hart right now.

I don't think HBK would accept it. He wanted to spend more time at home with his family, coming back into the mix this soon wouldn't be right. Although I remember his quote walking up the ramp at WM26, "My kids will be sick of me in 3 weeks" or something like that. It probably would only call for him to make the once a week Raw and the occasional PPV. It could be a pretty neat idea, WAY better than Bret.