So RAW has no GM again?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Reaction score
What was up with that angle to close RAW two nights ago? Vickie screamed "I resign!!" at Orton then she ran away, does this mean RAW has no GM once again? If so, don't you guys think this is getting a little tiring?

I hope she comes out next week and gets her job back somehow, I loved the idea of her as GM with the Guest Hosts having no power, I just hope they didn't fuck it all up ALREADY.

Reaction score
Please, gods of wrestling, please answer my prayers and let JBL come in and be the RAW GM. Please.

maty619

Reaction score
^Yes! I hope to god Vickie doesn't become GM again, Vickie and Edge back together would be an awful decision on WWE's part. Btw, they didn't put enough empasis on the fact Vickie said "I resign", I wasn't actually sure whether it was for real or not, I just hope it is. Washington as GM would be the best decision since firing Santina. Washington has tons of charisma and can really heel it out. As long as whoever gets the GM spot, if anyone, keeps their nose out of the Edge/Randy feud I will be happy.

Airfixx

Reaction score
JBL
Piper
Regal
Abe

I have no problem with Vickie as GM of Raw, BUT a) I liked the role she'd assumed on SD; fucking with Teddy & overseeing the Divas and b) as others have said; her & Edge need to be kept apart.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
JBL
Piper
Regal
Abe

I have no problem with Vickie as GM of Raw, BUT a) I liked the role she'd assumed on SD; fucking with Teddy & overseeing the Divas and b) as others have said; her & Edge need to be kept apart.

I also think that Ventura could be added to that list, he was honestly one of, if not the best guest host that RAW has had.

iamironman

Reaction score
keep the guest hosts (just quit getting stupid ones like buzz aldrin and falvor flav)

srsly

buzz aldrin?

...god...

Reaction score
You're going to be very disappointed when the guest hosts continue (already announced).

chessarmy

Reaction score
You're going to be very disappointed when the guest hosts continue (already announced).

I know they're going to continue, the difference is, they apparently have no power to do anything now. The point is to have a permanent GM along with a celebrity "guest host" to hang around with the jobbers and try to be funny.

The problem is, with Vickie "resigning" that idea (which was a good one) is thrown out the window

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
honestly, triple h should be the GM of Raw. Gives him the mic time he wants, the ring time he wants and the tyrant reign he's always wanted.

Like really, yes the roster is thin but it's not like he's willing to give on air as much as the other guys. He's had the same match since his first Cena feud (EXACTLY THE SAME, NO RLY). Seems like he'd be doing more as a gm. He's just gotta try really hard not to get that nose not to cast a shadow across everybody while he's standing on his pedestal