• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

So...is this supposed to happen?

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Nope, none at all.

Its honestly strange because it does it with every color, i pick the color, type a sentence, hit enter twice.

And boom. without doing anything other then hitting enter twice, color changes.

And sometimes it changes again if i hit enter twice again.

And again.

And again.
Yea, that ain't happening for me either. And looking at this, it looks like the color is completely random as well so there's no real connection.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
If I use a color and then hit enter a few times, it sometimes goes back to its original color.
But nothing drastic like that has happened.

For example... lalalala...
But If I want my original or close to my original color back. I hit enter, space, and back space and Bingo! I hv my regular color back.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
This is isolated to just you.
Yup, lol.

Like i said before I'm not lying or anything. It really is something that just happens and I'm not sure why, its not really an issue, just an interesting minor annoyance i thought was interesting enough to mention to see if it happens to anyone else.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Nah, I already stole your stash. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:
200.gif