• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

So...is this supposed to happen?

InsaneAlphaBeta

So there is something i noticed that's probably not supposed to be a thing...you can try this too.

Whenever you select a color to type in, if you hit enter twice to separate a sentence...the color auto changes to something else...I'm not changing the color when i do this...that's why i said you can try it too while replying.

And boom...now its yellow rather then orange.

And now when i change the color to green and hit enter twice to separate the sentences...

Its suddenly becomes a cyan like color.

The only...okay wow now its purple...and i still have changed it since green..lets see what happens if i hit enter twice again..

And....now a lighter purple?

And now an even lighter purple...

And now back to normal..

And....huh now its normal again.....odd....seriously the last color i picked was that green, then it went to cyan then dark purple, a lighter purple, and an even lighter one...and now its normal.

So yeah, I'm pretty sure this isn't normal lol.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Where did this first happen?

I first noticed it while making posts in the WWE 2k18 part of the forum.

As i would type with this color, which is a very slightly different shade then the one above, when i hit enter twice to separate the sentences i was making. the color turns red for some reason.

Like so.

Solid Snake

Champion
I first noticed it while making posts in the WWE 2k18 part of the forum.

As i would type with this color, which is a very slightly different shade then the one above, when i hit enter twice to separate the sentences i was making. the color turns red for some reason.

Like so.

Are you using the color blocks or your own codes?

InsaneAlphaBeta

I don't see how this is happening. No one else is having the issue either.
I noticed, I'm the lucky one lol.

Its not really an issue, just a interesting thing ive noticed.

I pick the really bright white.

And i get this strange yellow thing.

Its not an issue, just something interesting ive noticed when I'm typing and picking specific colors.

Solid Snake

Champion
I noticed, I'm the lucky one lol.

Its not really an issue, just a interesting thing ive noticed.

I pick the really bright white.

And i get this strange yellow thing.

Its not an issue, just something interesting ive noticed when I'm typing and picking specific colors.

Well, I am stumped. Do you run any extensions on your browser?

InsaneAlphaBeta

Well, I am stumped. Do you run any extensions on your browser?
Nope, none at all.

Its honestly strange because it does it with every color, i pick the color, type a sentence, hit enter twice.

And boom. without doing anything other then hitting enter twice, color changes.

And sometimes it changes again if i hit enter twice again.

And again.

And again.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Jdjchc

Ndnfnf
Nope, none at all.

Its honestly strange because it does it with every color, i pick the color, type a sentence, hit enter twice.

And again.

And again.
:notsure:

Solid Snake

Champion
Nope, none at all.

And again.

And again.
Not sure what to tell ya. I don't see any errors so I think either you are messing with us or your computer is possessed by robot demons.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Not sure what to tell ya. I don't see any errors so I think either you are messing with us or your computer is possessed by robot demons.
Ima go with robot demons, i got no reason to lie man :) i discovered it while making promos in the WWE 2k18 universe mode place, it got annoying at first lol