So... I just found something awesome out

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
So.....

My wife use to live in Los Angeles about 7 years ago. She was telling me about how she went to a playboy party when she was there. There were tons of celebrities there, like producers, directors, actors, etc.

She then told me that some wrestler dude was there he was huge. She said he had like darker toned skin and tattoos. He was talking with a few bodyguards, and he had his shirt off with sunglasses on, jean, and some dress shoes. I thought about that time period, which was roughly 2009. So I was like "was his name Dave Bautista?" She thought and said "yeah, I think his name was Dave actually."

I pulled up a pic from 2009 and she said "oh yeah that was him." She said, "he was wearing sunglasses at night in the mansion and had his bodyguard carry his shirt around." She also said he was kind of a douche. They didn't really talk like all night, then, she told me something that made me tear up laughing. Apparantely, as the night went on, she snuck into a VIP area of the club where Dave was sitting and drinking. He started buying her drinks and hitting on her. Lol. She said that he was drunk and kept staring at her boobs. He then randomly poked one of them.... lol, and then said "ahhhh I thought those were fake." She replied, "uhhhh no they're real."

She walked away from him after that. Lol. So.... my wife at some point could've slept with good ole Dave I guess and he likes to poke titties. I thought you guys might get a kick out of this.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
tumblr_n2z9oiEmyV1qgcm5ko1_400.gif

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I once kissed Joseph Gordon Levitt but that's not nearly as interesting as this story. Kinda rude of Dave to poke her boob without asking. But then again, do you walk up to woman and ask, "Can I poke your boob?" I sort of want to go ask someone that now. But I don't want to poke anyone's boob.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I once kissed Joseph Gordon Levitt but that's not nearly as interesting as this story. Kinda rude of Dave to poke her boob without asking. But then again, do you walk up to woman and ask, "Can I poke your boob?" I sort of want to go ask someone that now. But I don't want to poke anyone's boob.
lol please tell this story.

And I just laughed because even when I've been very shit faced, I don't recall ever contimplating doing that

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
lol please tell this story.

And I just laughed because even when I've been very shit faced, I don't recall ever contimplating doing that

Oh okay. :p I have a friend named Travis who is a relatively successful Broadway actor. This was back in 2001. He invited me to a party, where I got to meet some rather famous people. It was pretty cool, actually. I mean, I don't get star struck often. I think people are just people, famous or not. (Although John Lithgow was there and I was star struck over him).

Well, I was pretty much hammering down the amaretto sours (I was 26 at the time and had low tolerance). I was really tipsy. And I was talking to Travis and Joseph Gordon Levitt, as well as two female Broadway actors who I cannot recall the names of. Joseph made a comment about girls kissing and how he thought that was hot (I know a lot of guys do). That is when me, being the philosopher that I am, decided to wonder out loud if girls like to see two guys kissing. The two female actors immediately said they did. Without asking, Joseph put his hands on my face, and pulled me quickly over to him and gave me a huge freaking kiss. I was stunned.

Afterwards, I probably turned about 38 shades of red but luckily I had been drinking and I was able to not fall into the Earth. He thought it was hilarious so I just laughed along with him.

I didn't ask him what possessed him to do it. I figure he was probably just drinking and thought it was funny.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
good ole Dave I guess he likes to poke titties.
I think everyone...male or female...likes to "poke titties" as you put it...
Its like a natural ingrained instinct from years of humans breastfeeding.

Now...I'm more of an "Arse, Legs & Feet" man myself...but everyone has
their own "kinks" I guess...

*Thinks about being put in the Code of Silence by Carmella*

Wait...what were we talking about again?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score

:rock2:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score

It's funny because I don't think that's too true. I'm not really a chest guy myself. Neither is my brother, who is probably the straightest man God ever put on Earth. If Joseph Gordon Levitt had kissed my brother, Joseph Gordon Levitt would have spent a couple months in the hospital. But yeah, he has no liking for breasts at all.

Now here's the funny thing. One of my best friends ever is a married gay man... he has a husband and has no female sexual attraction. But he LOVES boobs. I mean, absolutely adores them. I remember taking him to see Jeepers Creepers 2 in 2003 and he was PISSED that there were no boobs in the movie. I took him to see Freddy vs Jason to make up for it.

So honestly, I think it's individual. I'd never consider or even want to do such a thing.

Lord, this is the most I have talked about boobs in my life. I blame YOU @edge4ever . You're lucky you're sexy or I'd be pissed at you.

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D