So... I just found something awesome out

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
It's funny because I don't think that's too true. I'm not really a chest guy myself. Neither is my brother, who is probably the straightest man God ever put on Earth. If Joseph Gordon Levitt had kissed my brother, Joseph Gordon Levitt would have spent a couple months in the hospital. But yeah, he has no liking for breasts at all.

Now here's the funny thing. One of my best friends ever is a married gay man... he has a husband and has no female sexual attraction. But he LOVES boobs. I mean, absolutely adores them. I remember taking him to see Jeepers Creepers 2 in 2003 and he was PISSED that there were no boobs in the movie. I took him to see Freddy vs Jason to make up for it.

So honestly, I think it's individual. I'd never consider or even want to do such a thing.

Lord, this is the most I have talked about boobs in my life. I blame YOU @edge4ever . You're lucky you're sexy or I'd be pissed at you.
Jacob I have no idea what your talking about, but you can blame me any time sweetie. And, you, along with prince, can gladly poke my wife's boobies. I like to call it "pulling a davey"

And you're sexier than me!

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Lol has anyone else had a sexual wrestler experience before.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Lol has anyone else had a sexual wrestler experience before.

Does Prince Balor count as a wrestler? Because he is my husband you know.

I am not naming names, but I did date someone who wrestled for Brew City Wrestling for a short while. I don't think anyone would know the name right off the bat anyway, but there are matches on YouTube so I'd rather not say who. But it was a really short relationship.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Jacob I have no idea what your talking about, but you can blame me any time sweetie. And, you, along with prince, can gladly poke my wife's boobies. I like to call it "pulling a davey"

And you're sexier than me!

I generally have no idea what I'm talking about either :)

And thanks for the compliment :D

Reactions: edge4ever

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Does Prince Balor count as a wrestler? Because he is my husband you know.

I am not naming names, but I did date someone who wrestled for Brew City Wrestling for a short while. I don't think anyone would know the name right off the bat anyway, but there are matches on YouTube so I'd rather not say who. But it was a really short relationship.

Sierra? Stacy Shadows?

Btw, I've never watched BCW, so their names came up randomly on YouTube.

Reactions: edge4ever

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Sierra? Stacy Shadows?

Btw, I've never watched BCW, so their names came up randomly on YouTube.

Nope. And you can't really watch Brew City Wrestling unless you go in person or if someone records a match there and sends it on their phone. They don't have a TV show. They're a really small indie federation that operates out of Waukesha, Wisconsin. No TV show though.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Well now the plot thickens. My wife just told me that she actually had her legs over his for like 4 hours while they laughed and drank. It was a lingerie party, so she was in a thong and slutty attire. She said she may have groped his Batista balls.