So, give Ryback a SmackDown star to feud with.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Leo C said:
In that occasion Ryback should win. But they lack heel midcarders to do this job. I mean, if I had it my way, Kane would be that guy who puts Ryback over. He has no problem doing it, is an established heel and looks credible enough.

Agreed, Kane vs Ryback seems pretty good. Though Kane seems to be more face-like now.

Farooq said:
Ryback should just bury Tensai

Definitely.

zachuum said:
I'd like to see him with another big man. Say; Big Show or Khali.

Agreed, Show, Kane or Tensai to get owned by :ryback: would be cool.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Agreed, Kane vs Ryback seems pretty good. Though Kane seems to be more face-like now.

Oh, it's true. He wrestled Slater on this week's Superstars and played the face if I'm not mistaken. Not surprised with him "turning", happens three times every year. :dawg:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Leo C said:
Oh, it's true. He wrestled Slater on this week's Superstars and played the face if I'm not mistaken. Not surprised with him "turning", happens three times every year. :dawg:

Really? Wow. Well that's Kane ruled out, I'd mark for Ryback burying Big Show.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Really? Wow. Well that's Kane ruled out, I'd mark for Ryback burying Big Show.

Considering Show's current push, I think Ryback needs to take a few smaller steps up before he buries Show, while Wight takes a few steps down after losing MITB, but while staying dominant. After Ryback beats guys like Swagger, Tensai, or Miz, then he moves up to beating Show. Kane would be the ideal opponent because of his size and credibility, but I'm not sure where he's headed in a Creative standpoint. He should put Ryback over and retire already.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
IMO going over Miz does nothing for him - same sort of applies to Swagger but I guess he's kinda big, He needs to go over a "dominant" monster, after Big Show's current push ends which it will soon - nothing left for him now - I don't see anything wrong with Ryback feuding with him for a month or two.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
IMO going over Miz does nothing for him - same sort of applies to Swagger but I guess he's kinda big, He needs to go over a "dominant" monster, after Big Show's current push ends which it will soon - nothing left for him now - I don't see anything wrong with Ryback feuding with him for a month or two.

I know, Miz and Swagger are just a few options for him to get off the jobbers and squash someone more credible. After that he could squash Show if you ask me. I'd still prefer that he squashed Kane or Tensai first and then moved up to Show, but if his push ends and he still looks credible, it's a good option.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Seabs said:
He needs to move away from the squashes imo, it's going to get tedious.

I agree. His squashes are more entertaining than most squashes, but they need to stop. I'm surprised that he gets chants and is getting relatively over just by squashing, but he needs to feud with someone as soon as possible to make things more interesting.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I've always said that Big Show or Mark Henry are your best choices. Have him stop beating jobbers and start crushing some guys on the undercard who are at least on the actual roster - Drew McIntyre, Jindar Mahall, etc. - and then have either Henry or Show step to him and have them be put down. Putting him a feud with Cena this early is a huge mistake, in my opinion.