So, give Ryback a SmackDown star to feud with.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I've said Rhodes for a while now.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Rhodes, Big Show, Mark Henry, or even Khali just for Ryback to hit him with his finisher and look strong.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I think you can't put Ryback in feuds against faces that are too over at the moment, he needs to establish himself more, in my opinion. If you put him against Orton, for example, he'll probably be booed, and that's not what they want from the looks of it.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I think you can't put Ryback in feuds against faces that are too over at the moment, he needs to establish himself more, in my opinion. If you put him against Orton, for example, he'll probably be booed, and that's not what they want from the looks of it.

Once again Leo shows himself to be a boss. You can't put Ryberg up against another face, he's barely over now. Miz vs Ryberg works.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Once again Leo shows himself to be a boss. You can't put Ryberg up against another face, he's barely over now. Miz vs Ryberg works.

It's a good idea, he needs to go over midcard heels who can get some good heat like Miz, for example, always does. Then, after he's over, you put him against faces.

Reactions: seabs

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I was talking about babyfaces, the "good guys", but in this context in particular I was also talking about bigger stars.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I've said Rhodes for a while now.

But who would you have win? Ryback losing ruins the mystique of this fucking tough guy, Cody losing just buries the guy even more when we all want him to take the step above.

You could have Cody winning cheaply but making Ryback look like a dope isn''t the direction I'd want his character to go in personally.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
In that occasion Ryback should win. But they lack heel midcarders to do this job. I mean, if I had it my way, Kane would be that guy who puts Ryback over. He has no problem doing it, is an established heel and looks credible enough.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Ryback should just bury Tensai

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I'd like to see him with another big man. Say; Big Show or Khali.