So, give Ryback a SmackDown star to feud with.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
No. Sakimoto will job to him before anyone else is my bet.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Jinder Mahal. It's not like Mahal is doing anything important, might as well use him for something. Build Mahal as the crafty heel. Have him come out after a Ryback squash and attack him with a chair or something. Repeat this a couple of weeks with Ryback looking for Mahal backstage. Set up match etc etc

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Damien Sandow

Ryback will be like 'Stupid! ..Finish Him!... Done!'

and Sandow will be like 'Learn to structure your sentences you incompetent ignoramus'

Reactions: Crayo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Stopspot said:
Jinder Mahal. It's not like Mahal is doing anything important, might as well use him for something. Build Mahal as the crafty heel. Have him come out after a Ryback squash and attack him with a chair or something. Repeat this a couple of weeks with Ryback looking for Mahal backstage. Set up match etc etc

Ewww Mahal?

Vince McMahon said:
Damien Sandow

Ryback will be like 'Stupid! ..Finish Him!... Done!'

and Sandow will be like 'Learn to structure your sentences you incompetent ignoramus'

Lol'd hard.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
No to a face vs face bro, the problem is there are no midcard heels for him. Unless you use Jericho, he's all I can think of.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Tbh, I must admit, a face vs face feud with Cena would be awesome. Only if Ryback ditched the robot stuff and turned into the badass face who's pissed off at Cena and WWE. Basically have him fill Punk's shoes but someone who could actually do something about it. Ryback would get over fast.

Reactions: Matt

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Ryback said:
Is there a WWE email to send ideas to? Not like they'll listen, but it's worth a shot..

Their site says they don't read suggestions to creative.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
That's a sexual attraction towards the same gender