So... does anyone here watch hockey? lol

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
this thread is gayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
You're not alone! As Senhor mentioned earlier, I'm a Blackhawks fan (and a huge one at that!) If you ever want to discuss hockey, I'd be happy to engage at any time :)

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I don't watch it much, as a Southerner it's pretty hard to remember hockey exists. Always love it every time I turn it on though and would love to know more about it. :)

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Kooldip

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Nice to see Iggy back in town tonight, fans gave him a ridiculous ovation, most definitely deserved it! I'm assuming everyone in the thread likes the guy, yes?

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Nice to see Iggy back in town tonight, fans gave him a ridiculous ovation, most definitely deserved it! I'm assuming everyone in the thread likes the guy, yes?
He's black so Brita probably wouldn't approve :jeritroll:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Used to love Ice Hockey when it was huge in this country and Manchester. But now its just miles to the nearest team and the standard is poor. As for NHL I just don't watch as can't get behind a team not watching live on a weekly basis.

Manchester Storm 95-02

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I watch College hockey more, as we have a lot of college teams around the upper WI/MN area that put on some competitive matches, and most Hockey fans here are either fans of Red Wings, Blackhawks, or have clung to the Wild fanfare. I actually like hockey a lot more without having a team i follow.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Like Senhor mentioned, I'm a Blackhawks fan myself. Made me very happy to hang my Patrick Kane ornament on my tree this year since it was a new addition. :) Unfortunately, like Rainman, I'm a southerner, so I don't get the chance to watch too many games. I catch the ones I can though and follow along with the season regularly. Love me some Kane, Hossa, Toews and Saad. Really really wanted to get a replica Saad jersey earlier this year just for the name. :haha: