smurfs, it's time for you to sit down in an angle and start crying...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Reaction score
Yeah there was that whole volcano thing that stopped trans atlantic flights. Real pain in the ass.

I don't think so. I have a few ideas that I want to implement on WTF when I'm really back and have serious time. But whether it makes it that far, I dunno. I can see it having it's niche though.

As to the second thing, hell freezing over.

Ofc yeah. My brother had to delay his holiday to Italy. Forgot about that. How much have you got left to spend?

J...

Reaction score
Im not even going to waste my breathe besides to ask if you like the makeover I gave WTF haha. Ill leave the badgering up to C4 now.

Doomsday

Reaction score
oh-for-fucks-sake.jpg

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
^^I wasn't even aware you left, how could you come back if you havn't left XP

What are you talking about?

Someone mentioned me after someone else mentioned the mystery guest being 28 and Canadian. I never said I left, I was just responding to them ya dildo.

<3

J...

Reaction score
What are you talking about?

Someone mentioned me after someone else mentioned the mystery guest being 28 and Canadian. I never said I left, I was just responding to them ya dildo.

<3

I was sayin you never left so how could you come back, im on your side dude XP

Quintastic One

Reaction score
also, msn.

Monk still owes me a promised psychotherapy session over msn one day.

As to the second thing, hell freezing over.

I hear it's getting kind of chilly down there.

What monkeystyle did was totally idiotic. People need to admit it and move on. Stop being so ignorant.

Just sayin'.

Considering the majority of the forum praised and lol'd at the return of the two former IWF Admins' that did a helluva lot more damage than Monk did back when they ran the place? I'd be willing to throw a fucking parade for Monk compared to the amount of ass kissing that went on for those guys.

My dick is pushing 7 1/2. Just sayin'.

8 inches.

lol. Punk ass white boys and your baby dicks.

Why must YOU beat me at everything?!

Kizza

Reaction score
What monkeystyle did was totally idiotic. People need to admit it and move on. Stop being so ignorant.

Just sayin'.

What monkeystyle did was hilarious. People need to realize that and move on. Stop being so gay.

Just sayin'.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Well, let's see here. Arrived in Amsterdam a few weeks ago, incedentally it was my first time on a plane as well which was actually a lot more terrifying to me than I had expected, so once we hit the tarmac I was practically jumping around trying to get off the plane.

Had a few illusions shattered about Amsterdam. Alot of the coffee shops sell garbage weed and the ones that have good stuff seem to be few and far between. It's also more expensive than it is back home. Also all the fucking Dutch put tobacco in their joints. I have no problems with tobacco obviously but I want my pot and my nicotine seperate, please.

Italian Outsider warned me about how many immigrants there were, and he wasn't fucking kidding. I'll never complain about the Somalians and their cockroaches back home ever again.

went to the Van Gogh museum, torture museum. Rented a bike and biked around the city for a few days.

Mostly though I spent my time in the bar down the street from the hotel. I actually calculated it before I left yesterday and teh final tally was something like $2400 on booze and $500 on food. If I wanna make it till the end of August I need to slow the fuck down.

Well that shatters my dreams of going to Amsterdam one summer.