smurfs, it's time for you to sit down in an angle and start crying...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
lol, who did he beat out? For that matter, where is he?
first round: http://www.impactwrestling.com/foru...g-of-the-smurfs-Tournament-Round-1&highlight=
second:http://www.impactwrestling.com/foru...g-of-the-smurfs-Tournament-Round-2&highlight=
third:http://www.impactwrestling.com/foru...g-of-the-smurfs-Tournament-Round-3&highlight=
final:http://www.impactwrestling.com/foru...-and-the-even-less-attractive-John&highlight=

He stopped posting few days after that.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Well, let's see here. Arrived in Amsterdam a few weeks ago, incedentally it was my first time on a plane as well which was actually a lot more terrifying to me than I had expected, so once we hit the tarmac I was practically jumping around trying to get off the plane.

Had a few illusions shattered about Amsterdam. Alot of the coffee shops sell garbage weed and the ones that have good stuff seem to be few and far between. It's also more expensive than it is back home. Also all the fucking Dutch put tobacco in their joints. I have no problems with tobacco obviously but I want my pot and my nicotine seperate, please.

Italian Outsider warned me about how many immigrants there were, and he wasn't fucking kidding. I'll never complain about the Somalians and their cockroaches back home ever again.

went to the Van Gogh museum, torture museum. Rented a bike and biked around the city for a few days.

Mostly though I spent my time in the bar down the street from the hotel. I actually calculated it before I left yesterday and teh final tally was something like $2400 on booze and $500 on food. If I wanna make it till the end of August I need to slow the fuck down.

Beer

Reaction score
Well, let's see here. Arrived in Amsterdam a few weeks ago, incedentally it was my first time on a plane as well which was actually a lot more terrifying to me than I had expected, so once we hit the tarmac I was practically jumping around trying to get off the plane.

Had a few illusions shattered about Amsterdam. Alot of the coffee shops sell garbage weed and the ones that have good stuff seem to be few and far between. It's also more expensive than it is back home. Also all the fucking Dutch put tobacco in their joints. I have no problems with tobacco obviously but I want my pot and my nicotine seperate, please.

Italian Outsider warned me about how many immigrants there were, and he wasn't fucking kidding. I'll never complain about the Somalians and their cockroaches back home ever again.

went to the Van Gogh museum, torture museum. Rented a bike and biked around the city for a few days.

Mostly though I spent my time in the bar down the street from the hotel. I actually calculated it before I left yesterday and teh final tally was something like $2400 on booze and $500 on food. If I wanna make it till the end of August I need to slow the fuck down.

Just in Amsterdam?.... Nice going. Can't be me at spending though! You only started the holiday a few weeks back? I thought you were jetting off just after you fucked up IWF?

Finally, is WTF gonna close and what would it take you to return to IWF as admin?

Wordlife

Reaction score
Damn! That sure as hell sounds like a good, but expensive, trip to me!!!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Just in Amsterdam?.... Nice going. Can't be me at spending though! You only started the holiday a few weeks back? I thought you were jetting off just after you fucked up IWF?

Yeah there was that whole volcano thing that stopped trans atlantic flights. Real pain in the ass.

Finally, is WTF gonna close and what would it take you to return to IWF as admin?

I don't think so. I have a few ideas that I want to implement on WTF when I'm really back and have serious time. But whether it makes it that far, I dunno. I can see it having it's niche though.

As to the second thing, hell freezing over.

Reaction score
What monkeystyle did was totally idiotic. People need to admit it and move on. Stop being so ignorant.

Just sayin'.

...god...

Reaction score
My dick is pushing 7 1/2. Just sayin'.