• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Smilies and Emoticon Request Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
OK, what would it be used for that’s not accessible with a cocky gif from Barry or the Caruso sunglasses one?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
OK, what would it be used for that’s not accessible with a cocky gif from Barry or the Caruso sunglasses one?

It can be used for when you win an argument. I mean if we got countless ones for laughing we can have more when when you win an argument, or when you do anything like make someone laugh, make a good point, etc.

All that can be used with cocky sure. But how many do we got for laughing? Plus other stuff has more than one reaction that can be used.

Boom.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Do we have one like this?

f00815c2e7b2e39cdf28ac0b2e1d516b.gif

It's one of my favorite GIF's.

Dale

Super Moderator
It can be used for when you win an argument. I mean if we got countless ones for laughing we can have more when when you win an argument, or when you do anything like make someone laugh, make a good point, etc.

All that can be used with cocky sure. But how many do we got for laughing? Plus other stuff has more than one reaction that can be used.

Boom.
Denied.

:Cocky

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit

Boom.
Just say refuted

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Tap A-Team