Smarkverse

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ring of Honor Elite is probably gonna be more story driven so we can put on banger PPV cards.
I like the stories so no complaints. I like that everyone has defined flavors n matchstyles. Makes each promotion unique

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
By the way I dropped the first seeds for our honor rising pay-per-view so we should get together now and discuss what further we want to do because we should probably start concrete building on our next week shows.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah i wrote in a few things already. If u need me to plug a few thing lmk.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
QgqhP0t.png

OcI2YQf.jpg

0koyxNt.jpg

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Wait I just realize you’re doing GAB in March LOL

Vilet whatcha doing?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
6l6LZ1eQjjyF-O5_y_TYxr4aujooeo5qhhtHLcykZz3uwu4TL4qXji6GkmG7NIDDdJXfZhCas8VsARsOgihjK7S3KQmO-dJoHhMzzwO6oF7okEka0GhPF3OnhpXCyeRy5nhdRHdoS32UWNWwSw

00:00-00:02
cqBJI8-SvA8mClTs2NhQ53vgu4PJr4nU5OzPsNmHs2Bh-geDkZUOOzSeNUqtGicajuJXg3WehTYqGxrFX_10m8Fa3NX3vjP3fiEBlAqqSfvab1wV0B3vdNLkCgQ8spTpBQX7VQ139CeE3Ae0Ow

We join Don West and Mike Tenay at the commentary table at ringside, for the Destination-X Kickoff Show coming from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas.

Don West: What a night of wrestling action we have tonight folks right here in Dallas, Texas. A wide array of championship matches set to take place on tonight's card in what I feel will be a terrific night of wrestling action, as Destination-X will remind the rest of the world what it means to watch a TNA PPV.

Mike Tenay: Never has a true word been said Don. And this first hour is just a taster of things to come for the rest of the show. And I have been informed by General Manager Rockstar Spud, that an unannounced match will also feature during this first hour of action.

Don West: Well that is exciting news, especially when in this first hour we will see Riddle take on Willie Mack, Sheamus versus ‘Hangman’ Adam Page as well the Trios match between SoCal Uncensored and Jungle Boy, Edge & Christian.

Mike Tenay: The caliber of some of these men is just another level, and to think this is just the first hour of the show. Wow just wow, we truly are blessed.

Don West: Amen to that brother, Amen to that!

+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - +

00:02-00:04
S3if-o8dwOqH4UqZOcP1of-sWKOSAFsGiV-0HmzWGCYIg5JrECQWpY5ScdyC2Is99wkxQsK_gbFj6DuwTyjvk4xKjS0yMUkImP7lYdzfOcShzSTQUBRNRhn2htwFJ0e1Q6gHmkZIGusbY8hqLA

We cut backstage to where Nick Aldis and Kamille are standing in front of the camera with their NWA Worlds Heavyweight Championship and NWA World Women’s Championship in sight of the camera, with it clear that neither of the pair are shy in regards to flaunting their title gold.

Nick Aldis: Tonight. Tonight is an important night for myself and Kamille. For me it is the night that I become a triple crown champion, as I add X-Division to the list of my accomplishments I have achieved in TNA and I can’t think of claiming such an honor more than by winning an Ultimate-X match. Just the thought of it, oh it brings a smile to my face knowing that tonight I will leave Dallas with two different title belts in my possession.

Aldis smiles as he hands the microphone over to Kamille.

Kamille: And I will be standing in the back watching that match with focus, knowing that Nick will have been motivated by own winner over Jade.. Jade - you might think you are some sort of bad bitch, but when it comes to defending ‘The Burke’ you better believe I have no intention of letting it go, because that is strictly business.

Kamille and Nick both smile at the camera, as they raise their respective belts in the air and touch them together before winking at the camera as the segment comes to an end.

00:06-00:13
Rp68H1W.png

The first match of the show would be an interesting contest between Riddle and Mack, with it being clear from the get go that Willie Mack was still harboring resentment for Riddle in regards to not having been included in the Ultimate-X qualifiers. Both men would wrestle at an accelerated pace, with Riddle using his agility to bounce off the ropes whilst Mack continued to prove that bigger built men are capable of pulling off high impact moves in a match that would certainly convince the fans to take their seats in what was very much a preview of things to come from X-Division members in 2022. The match would come to an end, with Riddle ending the match cleanly as he would hit Mack with the Bro To Sleep before rolling Willie over to claim the three count.

Winner: Riddle

00:14-00:15
97UJD66HssGne0R3VSZ6VFfUXEt5d_1pOFRpER4W9bzDb8ZayeMAzY8Sv2ahougarY48CrSrZC6ngTEqkRgSNMrHyU02mJDq9ROa3jHaLbht_l0fJsMtkFIOhont_UMpqr6dIYetxON33hY8zg

LA Knight is standing outside the men’s locker room area with an air of confidence to him, as he addresses the camera.

LA Knight: Miz tonight is a critical night in your career, because it is the night by which you were made irrelevant by LA Knight. It is the night that the LA Knight puts the biggest whore in professional wrestling on the ground, and finally means the rest of the community will finally no longer have a throbbing headache every time they speak that that is just The Miz, imagine if the problem in hand was Maryse. And talking about hands, did you see that Canadian hussy trying to feel me up and disguise it as a low blow. I know I am a hyper attractive Alpha Male and after the bell rings and I have my hand raised, I will slip Maryse my hotel key card and I can teach her what it means to get down and dirty with L A Knight.

Knight has a smoldering look on his face, before he walks out of shot.

00:17-00:26
bg3e8Jg.png

The 6-Man tag team match would prove to be an intriguing contest with a blend of experience and high prospect present on both sides of the ring, with it becoming clear early on that the potential of a future classic tag team match between Edge & Christian and Daniels & Kazarian was something that would be an interest to many fans in the future. That wasn’t to say that Jungle Boy nor Scorpio Sky weren’t great, as both men would bring a fast paced element to the contest that would almost make it seem as if two different matches were taking place at the same time, not that anyone was complaining on that matter. A particular high risk spot would take place with Scorpio Sky be launched off the turnbuckle by Jungle Boy with a Spanish Fly, but the pair would crash down on top of Luchasaurus with everyone’s favorite dino being wiped out from the brutal spot - that would clear leave both Jungle Boy and Scorpio carrying knocks and bruises that would take days for both men to recover from.

The match ending itself would end in an exciting fashion that would begin with Frankie Kazarian flinging Jungle Boy off the turnbuckle with the Flux Capacitor, only to be cut in half by Edge who would connect with the Spear. This would be followed up by Christopher Daniels taking gold of Edge and nailing him with the Angel Wings. Daniels though would be dropped to the floor and be taken out with a Spear, although this time it would be Christian Cage who would connect with the moves leaving Cage and Sky starting each other down. Sky would attempt to bring the match to an end with the Blackout, only for Cage to counter the move and instead nail his foe with the Killswitch and bring a match to a finish,

Winner: Christian, Edge & Jungle Boy

00:28-00:29
VtOLZW9qwa-cx3V3cYcBNZMxUPo3dOGJtr73MJszFYRpI8S-jR9HI1MNNH1OcZXmZEbIjP88c0gemy2dxgHBDdHXTfG5vPU9thxORJmVrHHzGCzXTzarXnPi9NsF5rtgYqENi3326KfsZhDvyQ

Kay Lee Ray would cut a backstage promo, in what would be the Scot’s first appearance as a member of the TNA roster.

Kay Lee Ray: All I know is that Rockstar Spud told me to put on wrestling gear and be ready to compete, which was a total surprise to me as I had never expected that my debut match in a six-sided ring would be at Destination-X live on pay per view. I don’t know who my opponent is, and honestly at this point in time that doesn’t even matter to me. I signed with TNA with the intention of wrestling as often as possible and with the hopes of one day becoming the Knockout’s Champion. This is the first step in my journey, and it is important that everyone in the back realizes that I am willing to do whatever it takes to become the most sought after community on the roster. Whoever my opponent is tonight, good luck because you sure as shit are going to need it.

00:32-00:41
jcesjLSTxYtxJ4L9M8ZwccAza_Tvzga6b5zzGGKxb5SPOhASb2krMl8-9F1fIMD-wfyBuKfz4JcDEm29QxRuMTG9Gks8-o1KHHZxeFmYsROZWkLZWBQOgzWOJlN9b-wOaNHsCToWYoNeFoudHQ

This was an important match for both men for two very different reasons - even if on a basic level the judge of their success would be the same man. For Sheamus it was about proving his worth and that he was capable of being a dominant force in the same manner he had been during his tenure with the WWE, whilst for Hangman it was about proving to Roman that he was capable of beating established top tier wrestlers in order to be deemed as a worthy opponent by Reigns who had made it clear that he wished to make his TNA debut against Page - but only if he had impressed him to a certain level.

The match would be an intense contest, with it being clear that Sheamus was intent on ending the match as soon as possible as he would look to bring an end to the contest by connecting with his brutal finisher the Brogue Kick, although Page would show his hustle and wrestling brain as he would duck, dive and roll in order to keep himself in the contest and preventing Sheamus from stopping him in his tracks. As time progressed it would become clear that Sheamus was starting to become incredibly vexed by the whole situation, and that losing to Page was an unthinkable option in his mind. The match would end suddenly when Page would vault over the ropes to connect with the Buckshot Lariat that would wipe Sheamus out and keep him grounded long enough for Adam to claim the pin victory.

Winner: ‘Hangman’ Adam Page

00:43-00:44
Nf0EPZN7gY6GarAf3huTVYUENIyGkQKBUMq3qbuosmHR_-OutJXeHRu54vVlzR7NJjXKmKpee0hiikTpJSyCASXoUFFoLljQil72x3lA6y_gg_fk2Lp504ZDssw1MgkBV84ZA353nanu0sfZfg

BUSHI would cut a promo backstage in Japanese, with on-screen subtitles being offered to an English speaking audience.

BUSHI: As it stands I am on the precipice of signing a contract with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, and there are many reasons why being part of this company are of interest to me - for one the X-Division is a famous wrestling class around the world and to one day potentially be the champion is an accolade that is of high interest to me. But I am not a foolish man, for it is a foolish man that arrives somewhere new without friends surrounding him - because you never know when you are going to want to have someone watching your back. I hope over the next few weeks that some potential allies will reach out to me and offer me the hand of friendship.
The scene would then fade to black, before returning to the ring.

00:46-00:50

Kay Lee Ray would have already made her way out to the ring, with her opponent for the evening yet to be confirmed - when suddenly all the lights in the American Airlines Center would go out before music would begin to blast out around the entire arena.

Out from the back would step out Dark Sheik, who had the Reina de Reinas Championship strapped around her waist and would have a massive smile on her face as she would proceed to walk down to the ring.

Mike Tenay: Well the cat is most certainly out of the bag and I am happy to inform all our fans that our next contest will see Dark Sheik defend the AAA Reina de Reinas Championship in the final match of our Kickoff Show against our very own and debuting Kay Lee Ray.

Don West: Kay Lee Ray is no stranger to championship gold and has proven herself all over the world as being capable of winning title gold, although there is no question that this will be the most prestigious belt that the Scottish sensation will have ever compete for, and I think we will all be rooting for her tonight.

Mike Tenay: A victory here will be no easy feat, with Dark Sheik showing her championship acumen when she successfully defended the belt on this week’s episode of AEW Dynamite against Aoife Valkyrie with this veteran of the American Deathmatch scene now showing the world that she is capable of competing at a successful in a very different style of wrestling.

00:50-00:58
Mti0a0EbjMibWVBAuZW5V__e0QtNbCW8-_8dtX6MdZDm21PtV_XFHSTSUqWstSlLLiwv11-1jjzie4JLL7DmuG6SVSH7nwifiOVOqST2HfvVFoepXMicX6Y_Z3FjbMJz2zZ1m5_ttWrZKcsMPw

Sheik would wrestle fresh and you wouldn’t have known she had defended her strap only a few nights earlier, whilst Kay Lee Ray would be hot out of the gates with it clear that she was desperate to showcase everything that she was capable of bringing to the figurative table. KLR would actually taken an early advantage in the contest that would somewhat surprise Sheik, and would come incredibly close to claim a shock win after she hit the Gory Bomb as the champ would kickout at 2.9 with the official hand just centimeters above the canvas. The early attempt at a finish would shake off any cobwebs that Sheik might have brought into the contest, as she would be on the ascendancy from that point onwards and end up controlling the match from there on and would claim the win by hit Kay Lee with the Shia Crescent to retain the belt.

Winner: Dark Sheik

00:58-01:00
cqBJI8-SvA8mClTs2NhQ53vgu4PJr4nU5OzPsNmHs2Bh-geDkZUOOzSeNUqtGicajuJXg3WehTYqGxrFX_10m8Fa3NX3vjP3fiEBlAqqSfvab1wV0B3vdNLkCgQ8spTpBQX7VQ139CeE3Ae0Ow

We return to the commentary desk to round off the Destination-X Kickoff Show.

Don West: What a great start to this evening Mike, what was originally scheduled for three matches went on to include a bonus match with Alianza Azteca Asiatica’s Reina de Reinas Championship on the line. Just wow Tenay.

Mike Tenay: Wow is the perfect word to use Don. And we have some great matches to look forward to on the main show, technically we haven’t even started yet. This is all just bonus material.

Don West: And with the additional match between Eddie Edwards and Katsuhiko Nakajima for the GHC Heavyweight Championship - a match that was actually organized over social media it is clear that the Forbidden Door in wrestling has been blasted wide open.

Mike Tenay: And lets not forget we have Becky versus Thunder, the Motor City Machine Guns vs. Suzuki-gun and the triple threat main event for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. This evening’s show is stacked.

Don West: And will be underway in less than thirty seconds time.

dne_9AuaPztyj-h5Jv7qOQh211mK5YplGy60INH3pHDlYprCXF7oQSais1Xabc07HpKTddm3a9J496re0o3GWdvBCahsBWAlw0F_Qn5dejMif410jNT-JL-9SiujdXnL7bKVhB4LTiyySEnAbw

Destination-X would officially get underway with a live musical performance by Feuerschwanz who performed the official song for the PPV ‘Warriors of the World United’.

After a very unique and creative musical performance, TNA’s General Manager Rockstar Spud would emerge from the back and make his way down to the ring with a red velvet back in his hand and look of seriousness about him.

01:04-01:10
T7RffXOBTxXNLnp6H0k6P8eDzq31D6wvd7hWKqrAHnIbGQo6HL__rfGBkaxxZ5vYmybLr17D46mhBGz_12RXMzaB7UjSbdMAHsGfQz8sarCVRvp_lz9LrLHDVKmTWLUmS-5XQTjIHdsqL_IYcQ

Rockstar Spud: Tonight is an important night for Total Nonstop Impact Wrestling - tonight is the night that the whole world no longer sees us as a rebranded body, but rather an original member of the wrestling community in this new millennium. This is the night where I expect that fans in Dallas will be shouting TNA at the top of their lungs, when we go off air. This is the night that we remind the rest of the world of the company that the Jarrets built from the crowd up and at one point in time was seen as the second best company in America - and now with the WWE no longer in existence, the ability of becoming the best company in the world is something that is now attainable. If you believe in something enough and put the needed resources into the dream you can achieve anything.

A TNA chant begins in the arena and Spud has a smile on his face as he carries on talking.

Rockstar Spud: As it stands we have forged a great partnership with Alianza Azteca Asiatica, and moving forward I am sure that we will continue to have a number of cross promotions matches and I have already promised my opposite number Dr. Wagner, Jr. that a number of our champions will be present at Rey de Reyes at the end of February for the Mexico show and I want to thank the members of the AAA roster that agreed to be part of tonight’s card.

A Dark Sheik chant, an LFIA chant and quite a loud Nakajima chant can be heard as Spud takes a pause.

Rockstar Spud: I do, however, have some important business that I need to attend to right here and right now.

Rockstar Spud lifts up the red velvet back off the floor that he brought with him into the ring and out from it pulls out the TNA Global Championship - a belt that hasn’t been seen on companies programming for a number of years since it had been retired after a unification contest.

Rockstar Spud: I present to you the TNA Global Championship - a title that has had a lot of different names and a title that was never allowed to maximize its own potential. Tonight all of that changes, as the inaugural champion in this new era will be crowned. Tonight we have the much anticipated Ultimate-X match that will feature six talented members of our roster, with the winner of the contest becoming our new X-Division Champion. However, when the dust is settled the five men who were unfortunate enough not to win the belt will remain in the ring and they will be joined by five other men. Four of these men will be decided in an interactive fan vote, as they will decide between two men from ROH, NJPW, AEW and AAA who will be the entrants into the contest as well as a wild card entry of my own choice in a Battle Royale in which eliminations will take place by pinfall, submission or throwing an opponent over the top rope with the last man standing winning the belt.

Spud would then point to the titantron, which would display the voting option for the fans to vote for.

- ROH: Tony Nese or Tajiri
- AEW: Alex Reynolds or Rinku Singh
- NJPW: Mike Bailey or Laredo Kid
AAA: Karl Fredricks or HAYATA

Rockstar Spud: The fans can go online and vote on the platform, with the winner of the fan poll being the man who will represent their respective company in tonight’s contest with the poll ending prior to the Ultimate-X match beginning. Good luck to all those involved and enjoy the rest of the show.

01:12-01:24
qH9rqyH-orF2FcB9cLplCFJwVoAy_HCTLcAwM4469fL6mgHL7ZP76g0oDwgZm4RppwkzXup6xnMtG2_y-sFXndFodZhQB8H50gwaoTc6wjamXH6sD_-qhdCwVz3Vdv7IhuXhaM-KXkcf4-wTlQ

The opening contest of the main show would prove to be an exciting encounter as TNA favorite’s Beer Money Inc. would find out exactly why LFIA had won the AAA Tag Team Champions at the Great Voyage - with Dralistoc and Dragon Lee being fast and dynamic in their luchador style that would prove to be conducive to a real great contest as they would face a team with a much more power based and heavy hitting move set. Despite the fact that both teams are renowned for using heel tactics, both teams would actually compete in a completely clean match with the focus of the contest very much being pure wrestling. In the late stages of the match Roode and Storm believed they had the match finished as they would hit Dralistico with the DWI – Drinking While Investing (Powerbomb (Storm) / Neckbreaker (Roode) combination) only for the referee to inform the pair that Dragon Lee was the legal man. The official would enforce that Roode exit the ring, as Dragon Lee would take out Storm with a Bicycle Knee Strike before rolling ‘The Cowboy’ over to claim the victory and retain the belts in the process.

Winners: LFIA (Dragon Lee & Dralistico)

01:27-01:36
foh4d4vRNx78UqxowN7BGUvThSh8qpXAx_Vu3grzVZxljUYUXScw1EbEbXI7hDqJazCqCUHUFjvq37ybu2O_yKs3uKL_xYLI9mT-yzH71PuKG7ch5l3Xl8vep4hn2slHsEbHtW1MVHNcC6rhMA

The Miz and LA Knight was a contest where both men weren’t just fighting for pride or the simply fact of disliking the other, but there had been a suggestion that the winner of the contest could be in contention to challenge Nick Aldis in the future for the NWA Worlds Heavyweight Championship, although nothing had been officially confirmed at this point in time. The match itself would be an anticipating contest though, as both men would look to break the rules at every chance they got with neither man having any interest in playing by the rules. During one of these moments, Maryse would be caught on the ring apron handing Miz a police baton in which she would be ejected from ringside much to The Miz’s frustration. The match would continue to be an affair of cheating and rule breaking, although both men would start to show signs of fatigue and were making mistakes in regards to their offense.

The match would come to a finish, when the Miz would take a drink from a bottle of water and proceed to spit the water in LA Knight’s face temporarily blinding him, as he would take hold of Knight and send him crashing down onto the canvas with Skull Crushing-Finale to claim the contest.

Winner: The Miz

01:38-01:42
MGnvnK1Q3BKcEeEMqqa9AFNtcIu_z0h0EE_kcbQwj25FgtKXIDjomXAQ9lBDRKmsrqJrQC7pJoi913fPKvhy5rMozuTEPq-x5FxdJ_OF7hpM_SqZxXnSV-AsW74344q0vSqi3JAuggn5GbmE7Q

The camera would cut backstage where LFIA who had earlier in the night retained their AAA World Tag Team Championships would be standing backstage and be joined by Dragon Lee’s father at La Bestia del Ring with the wily veteran looking to be in a foul mood despite the fact that Los Ingobernables de Azteca had claimed an important victory earlier on in the night, with Dragon Lee being the first of the three to speak.

Dragon Lee: This is a good day, this is a very good days for Los Ingobernables all around the world - so I shout out to my brother RUSH who I believe is somewhere in California right now and I hope is watching the most gifted tag team duo in myself and Dralistico taking the world by storm and continuing to prove that there is only one faccion worth of respect from a worldwide audience - ours.

Dragon Lee nods his head as Dralistico takes the microphone.

Dralistico: TNA. TNA. TNA. I have heard so many things about TNA, and yet in my first ever match on this company, Dragon Lee has beaten one of your most infamous teams without even a second thought. We have proven ourselves as being better than the best you have to offer, and I understand why your own tag team champions Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows refuse to compete for this company - because they understand that there are no teams in this company that are worthy of their time. And perhaps in that same breath of thought, there are no teams worthy of our time too. But we are LFIA and we enjoy destroying our foes and earning our battle game and glory on foreign soil. I think we have more business to attend to in TNA.

La Bestia del Ring steps forward and shouts in Spanish at the camera.

La Bestia del Ring: ¡OGK Enfrenta a nosotros la próxima semana bastardos!

Dragon Lee and Dralistico would both laugh at this challenge, before the cameras would return to the ring.

01:42-01:45

We return to the comms desk.

Don West: We are two matches into the main show, and up next we have a contest that could arguably be the match of the night - and you have to wonder why it is featuring so early on into the evening. Thoughts Tenay?

Mike Tenay: I think simply put Don, nearly every single match on tonight’s card has the ability to be the best match of the night and putting simply why are we forced to follow conventions? I can’t think of a more exciting match to round off the first hour of the main show than the match for the Knockout’s Championship between Becky Lynch and Thunder Rosa.

Don West: Not only is Thunder looking to become the champion tonight, but she will want to exact revenge on Becky for the post-match beating she suffered at the hands of Lynch and Max the Impaler on Thursday’s show.

Mike Tenay: And I can guarantee that all the ladies in the back will watching this match, including Kamille and Jade Cargill who despite being involved in the match for the NWA Women’s Championship later on tonight - both know that this is the most coveted prize for all the Knockouts here on TNA programming.

01:48-02:08
Zov1sbvaoHh4Tqw-LlHZTYrOUSppz_cf4H-Ex9EiGQTvCugm5vrpkgUchb-QlCKdvUCiXDFrRehM2hm-fuDvn_yEV3_V89BlVWiHQsAwa21Oc5dKjaoNqGL6LcOOpO6JWNE6dPzX6qnbtKl8lQ

There was a level of intensity between Lynch and Rosa that was present in the match from the get go, that hadn’t been seen in any of six previous matches so far during the evening’s show. With it being quite clear that both men didn’t just want to leave as the champion, but they wanted to do so by beating their opponent in the same stroke. One thing that became obvious early on into the match, and that was that Thunder Rosa seemed to be incredibly over with the fans in the arena and it was clear from Becky’s body language that she was not at all pleased at not being everyone’s favorite even if she had taken on the role of heel during the entirety of the feud.

Rosa from the gates though would be far more aggressive in her approach to the contest, with a particular focus on strike and kick combination in a clear attempt to wear down Lynch. Becky however, would take on a much more tactical approach and when she felt that she had been on the backfoot for too long would roll herself underneath the bottom rope in order to catch her breath. This tactic would frustrate Thunder, which would lead to her be baited by Lynch who would catch Rosa off as she would slide back into the ring and floor Thunder with a Leg Lariat.

One of the standout moments of the contest would take place when Thunder had setup a table outside of the ring, but the table had been left abandoned after she had chased after Becky not longer after setting up the table. At this particular moment, both women were battling on the turnbuckle and Becky had an intense look in her eyes with it clear that she was doing everything in her power to push Thunder off the turnbuckle and down onto the table below. Becky would be too aggressive know in a shove, and instead her momentum would work against her as she would lose her footing only for Rosa to nail Lynch with an elbow strike that would lead to Becky tumbling backwards and crashing through the table causing it to splinters in half.

The match would end with fiery tempers with it being clear that Becky had become incensed after crashing through the table and she would make a point to try and cause Rosa as much pain as possible and would be warned on a number of occasions by the referee that if she didn’t start respecting the rules then the contest would be thrown out, although it would become clear that Lynch didn’t care if that was the result. Before that could happen though, Rosa would find herself caught out by Lynch who would pummel her challenger with The Manhandle Slam that would finally prove to be enough to bring an end to the contest.

Winner: Becky Lynch

02:08-02:12
STXHz6Fk2BiDIe3oN5iZWK-5m30k6vtls9w84pEMijkF_6-2Dn3-e3NgVVezskTK8ChXkOceEycj3r8QcTVAmkoFpsG5qI_S5I_-yW-WYqwMRADpEJFLQG7z98OtiQTkhocE6s0ZIbqXSo2Tng

Becky would collect herself after the contest, before replacing her Knockout’s Champion over her shoulder and demanding a microphone before cutting a post-match promo.

Becky Lynch: Here I stand before you as ‘THE MAN’ and the very best that TNA has to offer, no matter where I travel I conquer all who stand in my path and I do so with no ill intentions or hatred, but simply because I was put on this planet to do one thing and one thing alone. To rule. And that is exactly what I intend to do. Because none are worthy to stand on the opposite side of the ring for me, but I am gracious and will continue to offer that chance to others even if they are not worthy.

Becky pauses for a second as she clambers up onto the turnbuckle as she sits on top of it and looks towards the back as she carries on speaking.

Becky Lynch: I am prepared though to face anyone that is presented in front of me, so I ask that Rockstar Spud finds an opponent who is slightly more capable than whoever my last opponent was - because she was such a disappointment that I can’t even remember what her name was.

Becky would openly laugh to herself, before climbing down off the turnbuckle and making her way towards the back.

02:14-02:21
a6kxZGC.png

Kenny King would be accompanied to the ring by Amy Rose and Marco Corleone with their presence meaning there was no confusion that Kenny was very much representing Los Ingobernables de Azteca tonight, rather than simply being a member of the TNA roster. Kenny and Swerve’s match would be short encounter, largely due to the fact that Rose and Corleone would distract Swerve throughout the entire contest without ever breaking the rule which meant that Swerve was having to look over his shoulder the entire time, without actually getting to focus on the man in front of him. Kenny on the other hand was free to approach the contest with a sense of ease in his approach, and with Swerve not fully paying attention King would end the match by nailing Swerve with the Royal Flush to claim the victory. As the bell was rung, Amy Rose and Marco Corleone would chase the referee out of the ring, before Rose would raise Kenny’s arm in the air and trio would make their way to the back with massive smiles on their faces clearly enjoying the fact that their faction had claimed not one, but two victories during the evening’s card after LFIA had successfully retained the AAA World Tag Team Championships.

Winner: Kenny King

02:21-02:23
J0WasFXRdN_FNapE9mNBMgZpYUf342QsDBuY19UW1vWNYT3WnUcPaG1SGkJUeUTsaJBpbADSCm0RVPO8DzWy1HmjmR1Kc2KLCHvbaz0QE9jxvg64qmUHIG9SYCVATzPxZIxnRcUjsT2bNrJoUw

The camera would cut backstage where the Motor City Machine Guns who were set to take on Suzuki-gun later on this evening to become the number one contender for the TNA World Tag Team Championships, would be joined by Kushida (who had previously been Shelley’s partner in the Time Splitters) as Shelley would begin to address the camera.

Alex Shelley: Standing by my side are two of the best men that I have ever stood shoulder to shoulder with in the ring. Two different tag team partners, during two very different periods of my life. Neither one is better than the other. They were both just made differently and no comparisons are needed in this particular situation. Tonight me and Sabin will put ourselves back on course, and so become the number one contenders and become the team to finally bring an end to this absurd reign that has done nothing but damage the prestige of the TNA tag titles. The Good Brothers have proven themselves nothing but cowards, who have now chosen to hide behind the Bullet Club once again. I know that personally I will enjoy ripping the belts from their hands, and reminding the rest of the world that the TNA World Tag Team Championships actually mean something.

Sabin would reach out, as Shelley would hand Chris the microphone.

Chris Sabin: But I want people to understand that Rockstar Spud has given us his word that the three of us will be allowed to travel the world to achieve a dream of Alex’s. A dream he has had for a long time - the formation of the TimeSplitting Machine Guns. And going forward we intend to establish ourselves as the best Trios Team or Six-Man Tag Team in the world. So whether it be the belts in ROH or NJPW - let it be known that we are coming for those belts sooner rather than later.

Kushida steps forward, as he speaks in broken English.

Kushida: We are the future!

The three men would then raise their fists into the air and touch them together, as they would all wink at the camera looking very pleased with themselves for it.

02:26-02:42
hLHiO2Iubk0HwM1dHLwGz5FqF_09PQO5gZEzlxDmmDyePb1iaqd6gFlgmBXO1so-MmeSnwK7PMnHaX7e8CBU_vrVKQsSMRnicONfmFiQfIavoZGybn5SpJnyOKaduEt10xRPbyWWjaH_PdYjdg

This would not be the first time that the two men had faced each other in singles action, with Edwards having a 2-1 victory tally with his last victory over Nakajima actually being when he had first won the GHC Heavyweight Championship at NOAH Summer Navigation 2017. Six years later though, both men were more experienced and more capable but it was clear just from the way that Nakajima was staring at Edwards that there was a level of bitterness present and that there was part of him that hadn’t been pleased at being called out in the manner that he had been via social media. Eddie on the other hand looked incredibly comfortable going into the match, and would just be casually chatting to his wife rather than psyching himself up for what could prove to be a pivotal moment in career and put him back on track to a path of glory.

Both men would feature in a comprehensive back and forth contest, which was befitting of a prestigious title that was fuelled by history and legacy with both men equally having chances of claiming the victory. Whether it be Nakajima hitting the Vertical Spike, Northern Lights Bomb or Diamond Bomb to Edwards using the Boston Knee Party, Beast Choker or Die Hard Driver it was clear that both men were pulling out the very best versions of themselves and the most impactful moves from their varying arsenals in order to try to claim the victory. During one of these sequences, both men would do their best to counter the other which would result in a clash of heads that would accidentally lead to Edwards hitting the referee with a Lariat instead of hitting intended opponent Nakajima as all three men would fall down to the mat. Suddenly the light in the arena would begin to flicker before going completely out.

As the light came back on, Nakajima’s Kongo stablemates Manabu Soya and Kenoh would be standing in the middle of the ring although the fans were confused what they were doing in Dallas, let alone in the middle of the ring. Kenoh would shout something, as Soya would help Nakajima up to feet and seem to check if he was alright before slapping him in the face and slamming him down onto the canvas with Power Booster (Leg hook belly-to-back suplex). Kenoh would remove his hoodie emblazoned with Kongo insignia and toss it down next to Nakajima before grabbing hold of Eddie and draping his arm over Nakajima, as Soya would shake up the referee trying to get him to stir before he and Kenoh would exit the ring.

The referee would crawl over to Edwards and Nakajima and seeing Katsuhiko was in a pinning predicament would bring his hand down in a delayed fashion one, then two and then three and just like that the bell would be rung and Eddie Edwards was being declared the new GHC Heavyweight Champion by Jeremy Borash, although it was clear as Eddie was getting back up to his feet that was confused by how exactly he had actually won the contest.

Winner: Eddie Edwards

02:45-02:46
ritILBi.png

The fans would be left open mouthed and stunned, as Jade Cargill would be completing her ring entrance as ‘The Brickhouse’ would charge forward and cut Jade in half with an absolute brutal gear, catching her opponent out completely with a perfectly time Spear as the referee would be left no other choice but to call for the bell to begin the match, Kamille would wrench Jade back up to her feet only to slam Jade down onto the mat with a Cradle Piledriver and then raise her opponents leg open to claim a pinfall victory in under an important in an absolute squash - even if the advantage had been claimed rather cheaply. Kamille would look very pleased with herself as she would be presented with her championship belt and pose in the middle of the ring.

Winner: Kamille

02:46-02:51

Kamille would still be enjoying her cheap victory in the ring, as music would start to blast out around the American Airlines Center.

Out from the back, dressed in an ever luxurious entrance robe Charlotte Flair would emerge and officially make her TNA on-screen debut and she would have a massive smile on her face as she would be met with massive pops from the fans with it being clear that the fans were thrilled to see Charlotte in the flesh. Charlotte would slowly make her way out from the back and would look very pleased with herself, as she would climb up the ring steps and enter the ring and pose for the fans before offering Kamille a slow clap and requesting a microphone.

Charlotte Flair: Whether you intended to do so or not you just made a mockery of the belt you are holding in your hands and…

Before Charlotte could say anything else Kamille would snatch the microphone out of Charlotte’s hand.

Kamille: Charlotte why don’t you do us all a favor and shut that whore mouth of yours - because this is ain’t the WWE and you aren’t going to be using your family name to rise to the top. This is Total Nonstop Action Wrestling - where the cream always rises to the top and unless you are actually going to stand up and fight then no one wants to hear about whatever you were going to say. Fortunately for you, I am strictly business - so rather than wasting anyone else’s time if you want a shot at the Burke then rather than make you sing a song and a dance I am just going to give you what you want - because it is what I want to. This week on Impact in Pembroke Pines - why don’t we open the show with the NWA World Women’s Championship on the line. Kamille ‘The Brickhouse’ against a challenger worthy of challenging for the belt…

Kamille would have a massive smile on her face as she would pause for a second.

Kamille:...Sonya Deville.

Kamille just smiles at Charlotte, who looks clearly perturbed by the bait and switch by Kamille, as ‘The Brickhouse’ climbs through the ropes and makes her way towards the back.

02:51-02:53
T7RffXOBTxXNLnp6H0k6P8eDzq31D6wvd7hWKqrAHnIbGQo6HL__rfGBkaxxZ5vYmybLr17D46mhBGz_12RXMzaB7UjSbdMAHsGfQz8sarCVRvp_lz9LrLHDVKmTWLUmS-5XQTjIHdsqL_IYcQ

We would cut to the office of General Manager Rockstar Spud, with Don West and Mike Tenay having told the fans that Spud would announce the results in regards to the fan polls to decide the four out of the five additional entrants to the TNA Global Championship Battle Royale that would take place following the Ultimate-X match which was set to take place next in the order.

Rockstar Spud: The fan polls have officially been closed and I am happy to announce the four wrestlers that the fans have decided to enter into the Battle Royale. With 100% of the votes Alex Reynolds has been selected as the representative for All Elite Wrestling, with 66% of the votes ‘Speedball’ Mike Bailey has been chosen as New Japan’s man, with 71% HAYATA has been selected as AAA representative, whilst our closest margin was the Ring of Honor selection in which with 56% Tony Nese will be their representative. I must thank all the fans for participating in the polls, and I can confirm that the Wild Card entry will be revealed just prior to the match beginning.

03:00-03:16
SQ9CEtd.png

[Amazing Red vs. KENTA vs. Lance Archer vs. Dolph Zigger vs. Nick Aldis vs. Rey Mysterio]

The Ultimate-X would be a daunting challenge for those involved in the contest, who had never participated in this match before - but it was clear from the pool of talent that had qualified for the contest that this had all of the making for a five star classic. Below are just some of the more memorable spots that would occur during the match:

- The first two men to really get close to the belts as they would climb towards the belt would be Mysterio and Red, although both men would have their hopes scuppered in dynamic fashion.It would be Dolph who would use his body as a weapon as he would springboard off the ropes and wipe out both men at height as he would connect with a near perfect fully horizontal diving crossbody that was an incredibly athletic aerial assault.

- With so many men involved in the contest, it was clear that some ring clearing was needed in order for competitors to get a chance to climb the X without being interfered with - and it would be Archer that would same intent on taking on this role of crowd control as he would proceed to toss as many of his opponents out of the ring as possible before grabbing hold of Nick Aldis and brutalizing him with the Blackout. However, Archer would take a moment to taunt the fans only for KENTA to come crashing forward and nail Archer with the Busaiku Knee - truly showing the dangerous nature of this match type.

- Rey Mysterio had decided to climb the Ultimate-X and was starting on one of the structural pillars, but rather than moving towards the center of the X would launch himself off from a great height and would shout down at Aldis who had just laid out Ziggler with the Mag Daddy Driver before position him slightly - as from the great height Mysterio would launch himself off and crash down onto Dolph with a death defying Frog Splash that would leave the fans looking on in complete shock and awe.

- In another highly dangerous move, Amazing Red would springboard off the rope to nail Lance Archer outside of the ring with Red Eye (Diving swinging reverse STO) that would cause his target to crumple onto the floor from the sheer impact of the move, however as Red would attempt to stand up he would collapse to the floor and clutch his leg as he would be attended to by an EMT with it being suggested by Don West that Amazing Red might have shattered his knee from the sheer force of the drop.

- Rey Mysterio and KENTA would involve themselves in an interesting double team move as KENTA would nail Ziggler with Busaiku Knee that would cause Dolph to be draper over the second rope as Rey would charge forward and nail Ziggler with the 619 as he would be sent into KENTA’s waiting arms who would wrench Ziggler up and hit him with the Go 2 Sleep. Mysterio would take the time advantage to clamber up onto the ropes and start to scrabble towards the title, with KENTA being quick to follow suit with the two men doing their best to get to the center of the ring. Nick Aldis would also attempt to start climbing up the strut only for a member of the ringside crew grabbing his hand and pulling him downwards only to take hold of Aldis and lay him out with a Swinging double underhook suplex before looking directly at the camera and pulling off a latex face mask revealing himself as none other than ‘The Villain' Marty Scurll.

- In the middle of the ring Mysterio and KENTA had both reached the middle of the ring and were swinging at each other doing their best to keep hold of the cables whilst doing their best to knock each other off. To their frustration, Dolph would push himself up and start trying to pull both men down as both men would raise their legs up in the air to avoid Ziggler reaching them. Whilst this was taking place, a bloody faced Archer had made his way back into the ring and was making himself climbing along the same cable as KENTA and would leap at him taking him out with a Leaping Cutter that would send the two men downwards landing on top of Dolph in the process. This would leave Rey by himself as he would manage to unhook the belts and drop down to the canvas as the new X-Division Champion.

Winner: Rey Mysterio

03:16-03:30
XEoR9DTPFjt43nxrcb-8lDl2KxHkjFLzwUzH1MoCHgHylQgsihOEdv6XhnIPs39P-AYYeD8CkrC7yIisJYIIE-potBk5AU7OxN_PNBAFhWaXTF2kdkAHlDmXlH_40EK8e-fsYJA4pjstgsHQiQ

For those that hadn’t been fortunate in winning the X-Division title, there was now a second chance for some of those men to win the reinstated Global Championship. It would be confirmed that Amazing Red would not be taking part in the contest, due to it being suspected that he had suffered a broken leg - whilst Nick Aldis had been ruled unfit to compete due to suffering a head injury and was being checked for a concussion backstage following his unwarranted assault by ROH’s Marty Scrull. This meant that only Ziggler, KENTA and Archer would be given a second chance to claim title glory, although they would have to do so on tired legs. The three men would joined in the ring by the representatives of AAA, AEW, NJPW and ROH with HAYATA, Alex Reynolds, Mike Bailey and Tony Nese coming out from the back with the seven men looking towards the back, waiting to see who Rockstar Spud’s Wild Card entry was going to be, as a countdown would begin on the titantron screens.

Out from the back would emerge Zicky Dice, who would look very pleased with himself as he would strut down towards the ring whilst making offhand and insulting comments about various members of the audience and flipping a few of them off before rolling into the ring to take the number of entrants of the match up to eight, as the bell would be called for and the match would begin. The order of eliminations are detailed as follows:

- Archer would be the first to be eliminated from the contest, which wasn’t surprising considering he was in the worst shame out of the three following the Ultimate-X match and would be tossed out of the ring by Tony Nese and Alex Reynolds.

- Zicky Dice would make a name for himself from the get go, when he and go straight after Ziggler and force him into the ring corner and chop the crap out of his chest before picking Dolph up and laying him out with Outrageous Dack Breaker before, Mike Bailey would follow up with the Ultima Weapon (Shooting star double knee drop) before Dice would drop over Ziggler for the cover.

- Alex Reynolds and Tony Nese would be the next two to find themselves eliminated from the contest. Nese would be launched out of the ring by KENTA who would take Nese onto this shoulders and dump him out the ring, whilst HAYATA would nail Reynolds with the 403 Impact (Jumping lifting DDT) for rolling him over for the cover, reducing the number of wrestlers in the contest down to four.

- Mike Bailey would nailed Zicky with the Ultima Weapon, but as he stood up would be tackled by HAYATA who would pick up Bailey and push him towards the ropes with KENTA taking advantage of the situation and lifting both men’s feet up into the air result in Bailey and HAYATA being eliminated from the match in the same foul swoop. Leaving just KENTA and Dice left in the contest or so they thought, as Nick Aldis would emerge from the back with a bandage wrapped in his head. Tenay would confirm that Aldis had completed his concussion test, and because he hadn’t been deemed as suffering from a concussion he was technically able to still take part in the match despite it having already been underway.

- Before Aldis had time to settle though, The Miz would leap over the ring barricade and slide into the ring only to grab hold of Aldis and toss him over the ropes and out of the ring. Aldis would look furious as his elimination was announced, even if it had been done at the hands of someone not even involved in the contest. KENTA would be filled with confidence, with it being clear that he felt he had a clear advantage over Zicky moving forward and in terms of technical ability he was a much more competent wrestler. In Zicky’s clumsy manner though, he would manage to counter KENTA almost accidentally and out of nowhere hit his opponent with the Snake Rattle 'n' Roll before dropping down for the cover and surprising everyone as he would claim the victory on his TNA debut.

Winner: Zicky Dice

03:34-03:47
euJQ9g3.png

The number one contender match would prove to be an intense affair, with the match very much focusing on technical wrestling ability with both teams being forced to really think and be strategic in regards to how they would approach each other, with it being evidently clear that Sabin and Shelley had done their research to make sure that Suzuki didn’t treat them like a pair of young boys. The match itself wouldn’t be the greatest spectacle of all time, but it would certainly get the job done - as the match would come to a finish with ZSJ hitting Sabin with the Zack Driver (Michinoku Driver II) to claim the victory for himself and Suzuki.

Winners: Suzuki-gun

03:47-03:51

For the first time since the start of the year, The Good Brothers would appear in the flesh rather that on a titantron screen in a TNA arena - with the current TNA World Tag Team Champions making their way out from the back and onto the main stage where they would be joined by Juice Robinson, Chris Bey and Jay White. Anderson would have a microphone in his hand, and a big grin on his face as he would begin to address Minoru and Zack.

Karl Anderson: Finally - we have challengers worthy of our time - although once again it seems that Impact is incapable of producing teams of their own and that they have to rely on teams that have built legacies in New Japan in order to have any chance of challenging for the gold. So I guess me and Doc - are actually going to have to face you two losers at some point in the not so distant future. But why wait? When there are five of us - and only two of you. I mean by my calculations that sound like the numbers are in our court and you are ripe for the picking.

Anderson would toss the microphone away as he and the rest of the Bullet Club would start walking towards the ring with ill intentions, only for ZSJ to take a microphone up.

Zack Sabre, Jr.: Woah woah woah dickheads. Hold your damn horses - do you two idiots really think that Murder Grandpa and the Soy Boy Playboy would ever put ourselves in a situation where we would allow ourselves to be out numbered - especially considering that we knew the situation that we were getting into if we were to claim a win over the Machine Guns. You nerds really think you are so clever - but whilst you’ve been running around on Ring of Honor you’ve been unaware of what we have been doing in plain view in TNA behind the scenes. Have you forgotten that ‘gun’ in Japanese means army - and that no army only has two soldiers. I suppose it is time for you to meet the reinforcements.

Out from a set of stairs in the seats would emerge Lance Archer, Shelton Benjamin and Nosawa Rongai with the three men joining Suzuki and Sabre, Jr. in the ring with all three men holding kendo sticks and there being no mistake that they had very much come to fight as ZSJ would continue to speak.

Zack Sabre, Jr.: Now I think would be a good time to hold your horses and engage in the business in what we call a tactical retreat. Neither me nor Minoru want to fight any longer - not tonight anyway. But if you are going to take us in that direction then so be it. But I want to make this clear - what I say next is spoken through my voice - but a message straight from Suzuki’s heart. If you want a battle - we will give you a war - and just like the Bullet Club we have soldiers all around the world.

The Bullet Club would hold their position, but wouldn’t take a step any further as the two factions would stare each other down as the show would cut to some video packages ahead of this evening’s main-event.

03:55-04:19
UyoYjh9.png

The match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship was the perfect match to bring an end to the PPV - with all three men at the very top of their game and there being no one one in the crowd that wasn’t enjoying what they were witnessing. Despite the fact that Moose had proven to be a thorn in the side for everyone as of late, PAC and Alexander wouldn’t go into the contest with some sort of alliance or agreement as it would be clear that the only thing that was motivating them was winning the world title. The key spots that would take place are highlighted below:

- PAC never being one to shy away from taking risks, would be the first to make a memorable moment as he would place Moose on two tables that were setup outside the ring and would place a steel chair on his target’s chest before climbing up onto the turnbuckle and launching off and crashing down onto Moose and sending him through the tables with the Flaming Star Press (Imploding 450° splash).

- Alexander would make an obsession of PAC as he would hit the British wrestler with multiple suplex variations - before almost claiming the victory after nailing him with the Divine Intervention only for Moose to break the pin at the last possible moment.

- Moose would go on a rampage of his own and without having to worry about be disqualified would take hold of steel chair and proceed to play Whack-a-Mole and use PAC and Alexander’s heads as his target and he would hit both men with such force that it didn’t take long until he had managed to bust both men wide open, with it looking like the advantage was in his corner. Moose could have almost claimed the win, after he would nail PAC with the Go To Hell - but he had spent a little bit too much time showboating rather than actually going for the cover which would ultimately cost him.

- Moose would look to finish PAC off as he would look to connect with the Hitstick - only for PAC to impressively leap vertically up out of the way with Moose crashing shoulder first into the ring post. Alexander would grab hold of Moose and toss him over his shoulders with an Olympic Slam - but would roll out of the way as PAC would springboard off the ropes and crash down hard on to with the Black Arrow although he would land slightly awkwardly as he would hold his own ribs. Alexander would take advantage of the situation, as he would grab hold of Moose and lock in the Ankle Lock in a base position on the mat and putting him in the exact same position he had a week earlier at Honor Reign Supreme with Moose once again finding himself in a position where he couldn’t escape. PAC though would recover though, and see what was going on but rather than interrupt and break the submission he would drop down onto this belly and just laugh in Moose’s face and proceed to flip him off - as Moose would look furious as he would start tapping out and the match would come to an end.

Winner: Josh Alexander

The show would come to an end with PAC offering Alexander his hand with the two men shaking hands, before PAC would present Alexander with the TNA World Heavyweight Championship and raise his hand in the air as the pay per view would come to a finish.

Last edited:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
hopefully I didn't bastardise or butcher anything that 4th originally conceived - but yeah hope everyone enjoyed it. And happy to take any comments for the show itself

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Great show from results. Ill read it fully soon

Reactions: Marty McFourth

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
NA1fxVK.jpg

00:00-00:08
The first special in the new era of the American Wrestling Association would begin with introductions from the commentary trio of McAfee, Bennett and Phillips with three men welcoming the viewers to what was set to be a historic night for AWA coming from the Target Center, Minneapolis in which the the inaugural AWA World Heavyweight Champion within this new version of the promotion would be crowned. A video package would display the eight men that were set to take part in the final three rounds of the tournament Keith Lee, WALTER, Finn Balor, Drew McIntyre, Shinsuke Nakamura, Big E, Sami Zayn, and finally Bryan Danielson. Stu Bennett would make a point that with any wrestling tournament, there was an element of stamina and athleticism that was needed to cross the finish line and claim the glory that came with becoming the World Heavyweight Champion.

A live performance of the event’s theme song ‘You Be Killin Em’ by Fabolous would take place to officially get the event underway.

00:08-00:26

[AWA World Heavyweight Championship Tournament - 1/4 Finals]
YQsIjVl.jpg

The first contest of the evening would prove to be a big boss battle between two men whose large frames turned the contest into one where two leviathans would ram into each other using all their power in an attempt to best the other and claim important momentum moving forward. One thing that quickly became apparent was that neither man was going easy on the other and was showing any consideration in regards to saving their energy. The fans would get really excited when WALTER and Lee would begin slapping the crap out of each other, WALTER using knife edge chops whilst Keith would rely on using open palms with the sounds of connection reverberating all the way to the cheap seats with neither man showing signs of slowing down, but as the fatigue of the situation would continue both men would drop to their knees but continue to slap the crap out of each other before both falling backwards looking exhausted as the fans would take to their feet giving both men a standing ovation. WALTER would end up being the first of the two back onto his feet, and would smash his forearm into Lee’s face before dragging him up and running towards the ropes with the intent of hitting the Burning Lariat - only for Lee to duck out of the way and instead nail the Austrian with The Pounce before dropping down on top of his opponent to claim the pin victory and advance the next round of the tournament.

Winner: Keith Lee

00:27-00:28
yY3js89ME78Wx6J0z5_9E-0bSZ-ajBYfI8X2232FzhqdzG--OkuPBGaGz6G_aaJ0c_9VRo1F1Sd_QuupAeL7SQlaRnPWJotnsQsU4LmSGn5Q_9fdPFn44z2CdxF1-2cu2_MwVTcdL1YMzl882g

Finn would be standing behind the curtain, in which he would cut a short promo ahead of his quarter final match that he was set to compete in.

Finn Balor: I am ready, more ready than I have been in my entire career. I have to take this tournament seriously, and have not allowed other distractions to fill my mind. So many people are talking about forbidden doors and dream matches, but all I am worried about is what takes place with the AWA. This is my moment and I am grabbing it with both hands, because there is nobody that is going to stop me from fulfilling my legacy - and it most certainly isn’t going to be Drew McIntyre.

Finn then just makes his way out of camera shot and towards the curtain

00:31-00:48

RmSqwl5.jpg

Balor and McIntyre would not hold anything back, in a match that would leave the fans wanting more as both men would bring a level of excitement to the match that would make the spectacle almost addictive to everyone watching whether it was in the Target Center or watching at home with eyes locked on the screen. Where Balor was focused and would be very targeted in his approach, McIntyre would bring a whole tank of charisma with him and have a much more Gung ho style that would result in fluid match with both men’s chemistry being second to none that would result in the fans almost being left disappointed when Balor would hit McIntyre with the 1916 to claim the victory.

Winner: Finn Balor

00:51-01:06

x2J5GlG.jpg

The match between Big E and Shinsuke would prove to be an interesting contest, until it would become marred by controversy. HURT BUSINESS would come out to the ring and begin to start distracting Big E, with Woods and Kingston coming out from the back with the two tag teams getting in each other’s faces and would cause fracas that would really take away from the match. Match official Tim Donaghy would make it clear that enough was enough, and he would berate both teams getting right in their faces before ejecting them from ringside. With the referee distracted, MVP would slide into the ring and would blindside Big E with Drive-By Kick that would catch him totally unawares, and Shinsuke not being one to turn down a gift would take complete advantage of the situation by finishing Big E off by locking him in the Shining Triangle, with E tapping out by the time the referee got back in the ring.

Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura

01:10-01:29

WiDR1iR.jpg

The final match in the quarter finals would be an interesting affair, although it would be a case of Zayn always seeming to be on the backfoot as Danielson would always find a way to claim a technical advantage over his opponent. Zayn would have some moments where he would impress including a Corner Rope Diving DDT and an Exploder Suplex into the turnbuckle with both moments getting good reactions from the fans. Danielson though would really start to control the match and use some technical maneuvers to get some advantage in the match and would really start to target Zayn’s neck and arms with a purpose to wear him down. Danielson would bring an end to the contest by nailing Zayn with the Bridging dragon suplex and would transition it into the Cattle Mutilation that would leave Zayn with no option, but to tap out as he was unable to escape the hold.

Winner: Bryan Danielson

01:31-01:33
Pat McAfee would review the quarter final matches before confirming that Keith Lee would take on Shinsuke Nakamura, whilst on the other side of the bracket Finn Balor would take on Bryan Danielson. Pat would make a point that with the final four already stacked, no matter who ended up winning the tournament the fans were going to be presented with first class world champion. Stu Bennett would inform the fans that tonight was not just about crowning the first world champion and that four other champions would be crowned by the end of the night.

01:35-01:50
7vXmfdD.jpg

The fans would be treated to a unique match up itself, with Angel and Humberto both being former members of La Rebelion Amarilla and Angel would actually be the founder of the faction in 2017 - although there was no question that Bestia 666 and Mecha Wolf had brought a lot more fortune and fame to the faction’s name. Both teams would feature in a fast paced high speed contest with fast tag and an acceleration in everyone’s pace that you knew everyone involved was highly motivated to become the first champions in the new lineage. Whether it was Mecha Wolf landing on top of Humberto 450 Splash to Angel leveling Bestia 666 with the El Muertito (Middle-rope Springboard Moonsault).

The match would come to a finish with Angel nailing Mecha Wolf with Superkick before Humberto with a Standing Moonsault to bring an end to the contest. After the match, all four men would shake hands in the middle of the ring before embracing each other in the ring with it clear that there was a lot of respect between all involved before Mecha and Bestia would exit the ring to let Angel & Humberto enjoy their moment as the new AWA Television Tag Team Champions.

Winners: Angel & Humberto

01:53-02:08

jN9nxiz.jpg

Shotzi and Jordynne would go to town in an absolute banger, with both women showing any regard for the other’s well being with high impact moves that a casual fan could be fooled into thinking it was a shoot rather than a work. Both women would do a very good job of selling injuries with Grace clutching at her right shoulder following a move in which she was thrown into the ring post by Shotzi, before the move would be followed up with Blackheart dropping Grace right back into the steel post adding insult to injury. Shotzi would also begin to limp around the ring on her left leg, after Grace would stomp the crap out of her opponent’s knee before nailing Shotzi with a pounce target directly at the very same leg. The match would end with Jordynne catching Shotzi in mid-air after a failed Diving Senton before sending him crumpling down to the mat with the Grace Driver to bring an end to the contest. Grace would flex her muscles in celebration, before clambering onto the turnbuckle and raising belt up in the air showing the world that she truly is a force to be reckoned with.

Winner: Jordynne Grace

02:10-02:11
1W6H5dPg6Z8b66l2nklq2EfO0EX-V8K6MMOxuULbPOqhULHY4M_rVxY7n-Z8vdo07ymuAGnHIh5csMGRA2RhU5Li_wGoMjuARBrJ5KBydnXeTA_nYW3_7vOlVLCh26oEL-ejoRNSV5pUcny97g

Keith Lee is warming him up for the second match of the evening, and looks very pleased with himself as he addresses the camera.

Keith Lee: There is nobody that is going to stop me. Nobody is going to stop me. I said nobody is going to stop me, for tonight is the night that Keith Lee becomes bonafide. The biggest obstacle in my path has already been taken out, and now that that big bastard has been tossed out of the bracket everything else is just easy mode from this point onwards. Shinsuke is minor league in comparison to WALTER - so the sooner this nonsense is over, the sooner I can truly inspire future generations as the most important wrestler in the world.

02:14-02:22

[AWA World Heavyweight Championship Tournament - 1/2 Finals]
Lb_A5tqBdH-FIGAsTbCek-etmbfO5u4A_B9GkqFUIiQdjPolhg_512rj9hKpKKcfpnT1yHBg_FWASYOoVtV5GV4KJKoCe-6-cRV2QsRM1h1c67O7b66822ekk5z674iwtrKOut20fg0LTHnQdg
5rCL2dx.jpg

To say that Keith Lee was on a rampage would be an understatement, because straight out of the gates he would come at Shinsuke like a rabid wild boar that would charge at his opponent and sending him reeling backwards and would have him under pressure from that point onwards, with the fans almost at awe at the amount pressure that Keith was putting Nakamura under and the fact that his opponent seemed to have no response that would change a shift in the direction of the match. Keith would bring the match to a conclusion as he would redden Nakamura’s chest with a flurry of Mongolian Chops before throwing him up in the air connecting with the Spirit Bomb and seal himself a spot in the evening’s main event and that much closer to becoming the world champion.

02:25-02:50

[AWA World Heavyweight Championship Tournament - 1/2 Finals]
SGigPn1.jpg

nCSGNAaALiG6oEslOcBmntjSZ_gL6xP9k5MKhLjaslOdY3G76PYIN_xCM5qhIieZL3x_tJmi0YV8bYy41n_EEfOMFrH6NqM4ucFzWzGPa0EL97fxAHXVxtgO_yHxZpvYpG7bd-Ni9Uwh-W9caw

The match between Balor and Danielson would no doubt be the best of the night so far, with a level of passion that was second to none. The beginning of the match would see an exchange of technical submission maneuvers on the mat, with the pair trading holds, locks and transitions in a clear attempt to gain dominance over the other. With both men seeming to have answers for the other with various reversals, that on multiple occasions would leave both men smiling at each other from across the ring with a certain level of respect clearly being present despite the fact that both men were certainly not friends. Balor would make a particular breakthrough during these exchanges as he would trap Danielson in the middle of the ring as he would lock in a high-angle Fujiwara armbar that would almost lead to Danielson tapping out from the move, before he would cradle Balor onto his shoulders forcing him to break the hold or be counted out.

The finish sequence of the match would come about with a back and forth in chain link wrestling, with Balor claiming a breakthrough as he would twist Balor arm behind his back only to lift him up and nail him with a unique suplex before moving down to Danielson waist and hauling him back up only to nail Danielson with Shingata Prince's Throne (Canadian backbreaker lift twisted into a double knee gutbuster). With Danielson down, Balor would climb up onto the turnbuckle and would smile to himself and make pistol gesture with his hands before leaping off with the intent of hitting the Coup de Grâce only for Danielson to counter the move by wrapping his legs around Balor neck and locking him in a Triangle choke and would add insult to injury by nailing Balor with multiple elbow strikes, with Balor being left with little choice but to tap out.

Winner: Bryan Danielson

Danielson would look very happy with himself as the referee would raise his arm in the air, and thus mean he was now set to face Keith Lee in the evening’s main-event and would challenge for the AWA World Heavyweight Championship. Before he could savor his victory anymore though, Balor would slide back into the ring with a steel chair and slam it into Danielson’s left leg before proceeding to stomp down on the leg multiple times in a truly vicious manner before taking his left leg and placing it within the chair like a bear trap. Balor would then proceed to leap onto the middle rope and springboard off, turning 180 degrees in the air and landing on top of the chair with a double leg drop.

Balor would mouth something to Danielson and slap him in the face, before he would be swamped by backstage security as the ring side doctor would come to Danielson’s aid who would howl in pain as he would be attended to, with onlookers certainly questioning whether Bryan would even be able to compete in the evening’s closer.

02:55-03:10

9s6kxeg.jpg

Going into the contest both women had history from their tenures with the WWE, with them meeting each other in a total of five singles match (including on triple threat) that had seen one no contest and the other four being won by Rhea, which meant that Ripley was very much considered as the odds on favorite to leave as with the Women’s Championship in her possession. And for a large portion of the match, it very much seemed as if history was going to repeat itself. However, on three separate occasions when Asuka would be on the receiving end of both a Full Nelson Slam, the Riptide and a Northern Lights Suplex each time Asuka would manage to break out of the pinfall at the very last moment, much to Ripley’s clear frustration. In one swift moment, the direction of the match would change in an instant as Asuka would catch Rhea off guard with a Spin Kick before she would pull a move out of her locker that she hadn’t used in years the Henkei Zombie-gatame (Leg trap camel clutch) that would leave Ripley defenseless as she would start tapping out, with Asuka finally claiming the win over Rhea and becoming the AWA World Women’s Championship in the same stroke.

Winner: Asuka

03:14-03:28
dau0Ls5.jpg

The New Day and the Viking Raiders would feature in a great contest as they would push each other to their limit with it clear that both teams were some of the very best that the AWA had to offer. Unfortunately for the second time during the show, the HURT BUSINESS would get involved in the contest as Apollo Crew would appear at ringside and start playing distracting Woods and Kingston. A clearly frustrated Big E would emerge from the back, which would result in Big E and Crews beating the crap out of each other at ringside, only for MVP to emerge from the back with steel pipe in his hand and proceed to drive it into the back of Big E. For the second time that evening, wrestlers present at ringside would be ejected from ringside. But just like before, a member of the HURT BUSINESS would get involved as Cedric Alexander would appear from under the ring apron and end up nailing Kingston with a low blow, as he stood on the ring apron. This would lead to Woods being unable to tag out, when it was clear he was in trouble and moments later he would be wiped out with The Viking Experience (Double-team powerslam) before legal man Erik would drop down on top of Woods to claim the victory and crown him and Ivar as the new AWA World Tag Team Champions.

Winners: Viking Raiders

03:31-03:40

[AWA World Heavyweight Championship Tournament - Championship Match]
R4kVEEqeAt6In38OeaukxNdkWH_XiPX16KmILcnBqXJEcltHLCLNliuCkv2H62-zTl7PUjOS0EIMjCoWM2VdF4b_A-KDhL4EcqJZLohZqAp3M7SQ7gknl6syPrrp-3ixM-aG5pOjOgyX7wSzYQ
GbWrdkS.jpg

Two men in two very different conditions would make their way to the ring. On one side of the ring there stood Keith Lee who was beaming with confidence and was in the form of his life and looking more dangerous than ever before in his career. On the other side of the coin, barely able to stand on his own two feet and hobbling on his left leg clearly still suffering from the punishment inflicted upon him by Finn Balor during the previous round. Danielson would do the very best that he could offer, but even attempting kick combinations would prove to be too much for him to handle and it would become clear that he was very much easy pickings for Lee. Keith wouldn’t seem interested in playing with his food though, as he would clatter Danielson to the floor with a truly powerful and hard hitting Pounce before climbing up onto the second rope of the turnbuckle and leaping off and crashing down onto Danielson with the Doomsault (Moonsault) before hooking Danielson’s leg and claiming the victory.

The show would come to a conclusion with Adam Pearce and Paige coming out to the ring and shaking hands with Keith, before presenting him with the belt and officially confirming him as the first AWA World Heavyweight Championship in over thirty years as the show would come to a close.

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Really good fun tournament style show. Keith winning is awesome n not what expected, in a positive way. Ditto for the Raiders, i heavily support that booking decision. I enjoyed every match. Great job barry