Smackdown Wedding

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
I think it will turn with Kristal using Teddy Long for his money and shit, and than on the day of the wedding, she turns on Long and goes with somebody to give them more heel heat. I think it will be......MVP. MVP will draw alot of heat, and will get him even more over. And possibly ease into the mainevent scene in the fall/winter.

Or maybe even Lashley? Turn him heel (not sure if he would be a good heel but still)

catacomb31

Reaction score
it is a WWE wedding, i dont remember there ever being a wedding where something bad didnt happen. Kristal did beg teddy for Vickie to come in for the Assistant GM position. I dont want to see her on TV either, but i know thats were there going. Vickie will be Kristals maid of honor and will screw it up or something.

or.....rey mysterio could be with kristal to get back at vickie for what she and chavo did to him. or something like that.

Kid Dynamo

Reaction score
Vickie/Krystal lesbo angle? Good god no, Krystal lesbo angle, hell yes!!

Back on topic this is a WWE wedding so obviously something bads going to happen with the outcome likely being Vickie the new GM.

A waste of air time? probably but this is one angle I want to watch unfold.

Travis40

I'm just hoping that it turns into a Teddy/Kristal Heel turn where they blame "the man" for holding them down and they return to their old ways and use Mark Henry as a bodyguard...only for him to break his knee again on his way to the ring and be replaced by Great Khali. But I hate this storyline and I'm wanting this to end quickly.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I really thought the angle was to get Vickie and Kristal into the GM seat too. I would love to see Teddy turn heel. Maybe the story is setting up to put Vickie and Kristal in charge only to set up an angle for Stephanies return as GM of Smackdown. You know shes the executive VP of talent and creative writing, she could want to make a return after HHH gets back.